The Imperial (Part 8)

"Your Pregnant?" he asked trying to wrap his head around what she said. "Yeah I found out and wanted to surprise you." she said hoping he was happy. "That great bean." he said picking her up and spinning her. "Okay easy ez....so what do you want to do?" she asked as he put her back down. "I don't know....you think we should stay?" he asked. "I do for the baby and us...i think we should stay." she said still holding him tight. "Okay...we will stay and hopefully soon there will be peace." he said with a smile smile.

A few weeks later

Sabine and Ezra were only a few weeks away from getting married when the two where called into a meeting with high command. As they walked into the room they saw multiple admirals and high ranking officers including Tarkin and Thrawn. "Good morning Commanders today we are going to be going over some information you two got from Countress Wren." Tarkin said as the two sat down. "What do you mean sir?" Ezra asked curious. "She told you what really happend to the Ghost Crew your family." tarkin said coldly. "Yes sir we found out what really happend but it doesn't change are views for the Empire, the Empire has treated us to good to turn on it." Ezra stated taking sabines hand. "Interesting, madam Wren thought you would have turned, it will be enjoyable when we tell her this information." tarkin said surprised. "You two are dismissed." thrawn said. "Thank you sir." they said and walked out. "Do you believe them?" tarkin asked as lord Vader entered the room. "He has thrown away the force and he loves her....I believe they realised they would have to stay with us to survive." Vader said. "You think love is that strong?" tarkin asked. "Yes...yes I do." Vader said remembering what he had done for love.

Thoughts? You guys like it? Let me know in the comments love you guys.
-camie