The Imperials (Part 13)

Two weeks after the last chapter.

Sabine and Ezra where on tatooine with a battalion of men. They where set up in an Imperial outpost looking for the old Jedi they were sent to find. they had been there for almost two weeks and have found nothing. They send out almost 10 patrols a day and have only come up with one lead, a name, Old ben Kenobi. "This is exhausting, we haven't found anything yet." Sabine said pacing back and forth in the command center. "I know but we have to stay focused." Ezra said from his seat next to the holo-map. as the two where think the patrol commander entered the HQ. "Excuse me Commanders... we think we found something." the Storm trooper commander said. "What did you find?" Sabine ask impatiently. "Our Scouts have found and old man living out in the middle of no where wearing what looks like old Jedi robes." he said as he walked over to the holo-map and pointed where he was talking about. "Okay good, I want all units ready to move out at once, we will surround his home and send in a team to get him out. Have the commandos arrived yet?" Ezra said getting up. "Yes Sir and Yes they arrived last night." the Storm Trooper Commander said. "Okay let mount up and move out." Ezra said as he and Sabine went to get there armor.

Sabine and Ezra with there men encircled the house with the men and Walkers. "Obi-Wan Kenobi if you are in there come out with your hands up." Sabine said through a loudspeaker. they all waited but no response came. "This is your last warning." she yelled again. again no response. "Okay all commando units move in on the building. AT-ST 7567 hit the building with some tear gas." Ezra commanded through his comm link. as the commandos moved up on the building the walker fired two canisters of gas into the building. they could now hear coughing coming from the inside, at the same time the commandos gave the signal they were ready to breach with explosive charges on the door and wall. "Execute" Sabine said over the comm. immediately after two loud explosions rang out and the commands went in with there weapons ready. After only a few short minutes the commands came out with and old man in Jedi robes and a teenage local. (hehehe) The commandos place the two on their knees in front of Sabine and Ezra. "Obi-Wan Kenobi. and what's your name? Ezra asked turning his attention to the teenager. "Luke... Luke Skywalker." the boy said. Ezra's eyes went wide when he said his last name. Before he could say anything else the commandos interrupted. "Sir we found two droids that the 501st have been searching for." he said. "okay load them up on the transport and contact Lord Vader tell him we have Kenobi and a young Skywalker." Sabine order. "Yes Ma'am."  

Im so evil I know but what can I say im a fan of the empire. what did you guys think of this chapter and how the story is going? love yall.

-Camie