The Imperials (Part 9)

Sabine and Ezra were walking back to there office after the meeting still hand in hand. "So how do you think it went?" she asked worried. "I think we will be okay." he said with a small smile. "I hope so." she said looking down. He stopped them outside of there office and said "Hey look..we will be away for our wedding in two weeks and we will have a couple of days off, we can just relax and get our minds off all this." "your right lets just get through this next two weeks." she said and kissed him. "Lets go home." he said as they got there stuff and left. "Excuse me sir." a trooper said to Ezra as they where about to leave. "Yes what is it trooper?" he asked. "Sir we just captured a ship and grand admiral Thrawn want you to inspect it." he stated. "Okay fine where is it?" Ezra asked a little annoyed. "Hanger 12 Sir." the trooper said and left. As Sabine and Ezra entered the hanger they froze. "Is that what I think it is?" she asked. "Yeah....I think it is." he said as a tear rollsd down his face. "Its our home." he said. "Ah yes...The Ghost." Thrawn said as he walked over to them. "Where did you find it?" Ezra asked. "In the northern fields of lothal...we brought it here for the both of you." he stated. "But why bring it her for us?" Ezra asked confused. "Call it a wedding present for Grand Moff Tarkin." Thrawn said as he turn to walk away. "Wait its ours?" Sabine asked. "Why of course...have a nice night commanders." thrawn said and left. The two just stood there still in shock. "Should we go in?" Ezra asked braking the silence. "Yeah....let go." she replied. As the two boarded they where rushed by old memories of there lost family. As the walked through the halls remembering when life was so much easier tear began to flow down there faces. "We could make this our home and mobile command center." Sabine stated wiping tears way. "That would be great....but we don't touch kanan and heras room." he said as he too wiped the tears way. "Okay....i can't believe we are finally home." she said looking around until she saw Ezra bedding down balling his eyes out over something. "Ez...what is it?" she asked and place a hand on his back. He showed her the picture he found which cause her to start crying as well. "In my life I have lost two moms who I love so much and to dads I looked up to. We where so happy here...what happened.?" he asked still crying. "I don't know ez...I don't know." she said quietly. "I love you Ezra." she said as she kissed his cheek. "I love you too bean." he said and kissed her lips. The two sent to the cotpit and sat in the seat and remembered all the good times which both left them with a smile.

Thoughts? Did you guys like this sad chapter? Love you guys and if you have any idea or comments put them down below

-camie