The Imperials (Part 12)

Sabine and Ezra both waited out side the meeting room in Emperor Palpatines Palace on Coruscant. They both sat there nervously, waiting for there names to be called. Neither of them have had the privilege of meeting the Emperor so they where both existed and scared at the same time. They have both heard the story to what happened to officer who failed him. As they where both sitting there Grand Admerial Thrawn walked out of the meeting room. "Commanders come with me." he said and turned back around and walked back into the room. Sabine and Ezra quickly got up and followed. They entered and where meet by 4 others. (From left to right. Thrawn, Vader, Palpatine, and Tarkin) "My lord let me introduce you two Commander Ezra Bridger and Commander Sabine Wren Bridger" tarkin said. "Ah I have heard many great things you two have accomplished for our empire ....welcome please take a seat." Palpatine said as he say down him self. Sabine and Ezra both sat down and waited to be spoken to. "So I call you two here today because I need you two to go and capture someone who has the potential to kill me and our great empire." he said coldly. "Who Is The target my lord?" Sabine asked. "You target Commander wren.... I mean Bridger is a old jedi. He is on a tattoine." he said. "What are we to do with him when we find him my lord?" Ezra asked. "I need you to bring him to me... Dead or alive." he said. Sabine and Ezra nodded understanding what they had to do. "I just have one more question my lord." Ezra asked. "What is it commander." Palpatine asked curious about what he could ask. "What is our targets name?" he asked. "His name is ..... Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Hehe I am evil.... Love y'all
-camie