The Imperials (Part 7)

Sabine and Ezra boarded the gunship and took off towards House Wrens palace. Ezra was worried about Sabine for they had to arrest her mother. "Bean you ok?" he asked taking her free hand as the other was holding on to the rail above them. "I'm worried Ezra...what is she fights back...I don't want to hurt her." she said worried. "It will be okay bean...she will be okay." Ezra said with a small smile. As they landed Ezra and Sabine moved into the palace while the stormtroopers stayed out side.
"Hello mother." Sabine said not taking off her helmet. "So your here to arrest me? Well you might not want to do that because I have information you might want." usra said with a smirk. "What information?" Ezra asked. "On how the empire were the ones who killed your crew not the rebels." she said. "No....that can't be...What are you talking." Ezra demanded. "They made it look like rebels killed them when they are the ones who did." she said. "What do we do?" Sabine said to Ezra. "I don't know but for now we need to follow orders and bring her in." he said taking out binders. She can peacefully and was placed in a rather nice cell.

Later

"Can it be true that the empire did it?" Sabine asked. "I don't know bean...what do we do.?" he asked. "I think we should stay." she said. "What? Why?" he asked confused. "Ezra the empire has treated us well and the rebels don't exactly like us after we killed a lot of them. And I think it would be safe with the empire with the...." she stopped realising what she almost said. "With the what?" he asked. "Ezra I wanted to tell you in a better way." she said looking down. "About what bean?" he asked. "Ezra...I'm pregnant."

A little bit of a cliffhanger but thoughts so far? What do you think they will do? Stay with the empire or run and have both factions hunting for them?
-camie