The Imperials (Part 10)

Sabine and Ezra where on there way to there wedding in the capital of mandalore. They had been living on board the ghost and would only leave if they where needed for a mission or at there office. The empire as given them a week off for there wedding. They where in the cockpit of the newly painted ghost. "Hey Ezra?" Sabine broke the silence. "Yeah bean?" he asked looking over at her. "Should we tell my father about the baby?" she asked as she took his hand. "I think so... He is the only parent we have left and he's been there every step of the way recently." "yeah you're right. We can tell him at the reception." she said with a small smile.

At the reception.

Sabine and Ezra where sitting at the main table enjoying each others company as the watched there guest dance. Sabine looked at Ezra and was about to say some thing when one of the imperial officer at the wedding call out. "Attention On Deck." he yelled. Right then after all of the imperial officer including Sabine and Ezra snapped to attention. They looked over and saw Tarkin and Thrawn walk in. "As you where." Tarkin call out. As everyone went back to what they where doing Tarkin and Thrawn walked over to Sabine and Ezra. "Well congratulations on getting marred Mr. And Mrs Bridger." Tarkin said. "Thank you sir." Ezra replied. "What do we owe this honor of you two attending?" Sabine asked. "Well we have a mission for you two...but don't worry you will still get to have you week off." Tarkin stated. "What is the mission sir?" Sabine asked. "You two will be sent to coruscant to investigate a possible attack on the Emperor. We have agents already there until you arrive." Thrawn said. "Have fun on your honeymoon commanders." tarkin said. The two left leaving Sabine and Ezra standing there. "Well this is going to be interesting." Ezra said. "Yeah..... Lets just focus on us and our honeymoon for right now." she said and placed a hand on the back of his neck and placed there heads togeather. "I love you ezra and I'm so happy that you're my husband." "I love you too bean and I couldn't be happier to have you as my wife." he said then kissed her.

Hey guys hope you liked it. I will be going back and for with this and Lost On Lothal.
Love y'all.
-camie