The Imperials. (Part 1)

Sabine Wren and Ezra Bridger, the best ISB Agents in the Empire. They used to be rebel freedom fighters but that all changed when the rest of the crew was killed in a rebel bombing. This caused the two teens to leave the rebels for the winning side, they flourished in the Empire to there own surprise and that of the Empire. The two started a secret relationship a few months earlier not knowing if the empire would punish them for it.

In There Apartment

"Hey bean I'm home." Ezra called as he entered. "Hey ez, how was the interrogation?" she asked. "They cracked like usual." he smirked "Hey Ezra do you ever think that could have been one of us in there?" she asked walking up to him. "Sometimes I do...why?" he asked. "I don't know I just was thinking of the crew and our old lives...if they never where killed we could be the ones in those cell right now." she said putting her arms around his waist hugging him. "I miss them to bean but we left to survive...we couldn't stay there anymore. We could already be dead if we didn't leave." he said holding her. "I just think about are lives if we weren't in the empire...we could have a baby and be happy." she said placing her head on his chest. "Are you not happy?" he asked worried. "No I am but we could be even happier if we were allowed to me togeather." she said. "We could always tell command...we are there best agents in the whole empire." he said holding her tight. "Yeah... Maybe we should. Maybe then we could have the life we want and be part of them empire...its a win win." she said looking up at him. "Then lets tell then during our meeting with thrawn tomorrow." he said with a small smile. "I love you Ezra." she said kissing him. "I love you too bean." he smiled.

Thoughts? Like it to far?
-camie