The Imperials (Part 11)

Sabine and Ezra where laying in bed. They where on Naboo for there honeymoon. They where both quietly laying each others arms when Sabine spoke up. "Hey you know we never told my father." she said looking up at him. "Yeah I realised that too....maybe we should go visit him. We do still have 4 days off." he said. "Yeah We should.... But lets just lay her for a little bit more." she said as she closed her eyes and layer her head back down onto his chest.

The Next Day.

Sabine and Ezra had just landed at her old home. They walked down the ram to see sabines father walking towards them. "Hello my daughter." he said hugging her. "Hello father." she said hugging him tight. "Now... Lets get inside its to cold out here." he said as they began to walk inside. They all sat down in the living area. "So how are you two? How is your honeymoon?" he asked. "We are great actually. And its been fun but we needed to come talk to you because we didn't have much of a chance at the wedding." Sabine said as she sat with Ezra. "Okay.... What about?" he asked worried. "Well father.... You're going to be a grandfather." Sabine said smiling. "What??.... Really!?" he asked happily jumping up to hug her. She got up and hugged her. "Yes we found out a few weeks ago." "well that great Sabine. Have you told the empire yet?" he asked. "No... Not yet, we have a meeting in a few days with command. We were going to tell them then."

Later That Night.

Sabine and Ezra where still at the house, they decided to stay here for the rest of there honeymoon. Ezra and Sabine were laying in bed looking at there holopads doing some work when Sabine broke the silence. "hey Ezra... how are we going tell command I'm pregnant?" she asked looking over at him. "well I was thinking we could just ask either Thrawn or Tarkin for a meeting about something personal." he said taking her hand to reassure her. "yeah... I like that idea.... do you think they will be there for the meeting with the Emperor?" she asked. "I believe they will, it is an important meeting." he said. he put down his pad and moved closer to her. she placed hers down as well and curled up with ezra. he rapped his arms around her and with the force turned out the lights. "you really shouldn't do that anymore ez." she said with her head in his chest. " I know... I just cant help it some time... good night beautiful, I love you." he said pulling her in tight. "good night ez, I love you too."

Thoughts? love y'all

-Camie