The Imperials (Part 16)

Its only been a few days since the destruction of alderaan. Sabine and Ezra were still onboard the Death Star. After they interrogated the princess they discovered that the Rebel base was on Yavin 4. Sabine and Ezra have been enjoying the relaxing Nature onboard the station. They where finally able to take it easy, Until an Alarm rang out. "All Hands Man Your Battle Stations, This Is Not A Drill." A voice said over the intercom. "What the hell is going on?" Ezra asked as the two got up and went to the command deck. "I don't know ez." she said as they reached the door. when they entered there were a lot of officers in the room standing around. they walked over to Thrawn to see where they were needed. "Excuse me Grand Admiral? What is going on?" Ezra asked. "We have arrived at Yavin 4....Today is the day that the rebels die." he said coldly. Everyone fell silent when the Death Star was in position to fire. "Fire When Ready." Tarkin Said. as the countdown began everyone held there breath. "3...2...1...Fire." The weapon operator said. A moment later the Death Star Laser shot out and hit Yavin 4 wiping it off the map along with the all of the rebels. "That's it......The Galaxy is safe again." Sabine said out loud  causing everyone to look at her. "You are right commander... it is safe once again."

Two Weeks Later

Sabine and Ezra were in the Emperors office for a personal meeting. "Commanders I am very proud of you two. If it wasn't for you two finding Kenobi with the Death Star Plans and Interrogating the location of the rebel base out of the Princess we might not have had the victory we had." he said and a rather pleasant tone. "Thank you my Lord." they both said. "Now when you return to Mandalor you two will be taking charge of the ISB HQ. With that you will both be promoted to Colonel effective immediately." he finished. "Thank you my Lord." they both said again. "Have a safe trip back." he said dismissing them.  As they walked out of the office and back too there ship they both had a smile on there face knowing it was now there time to have there family.

Thoughts? Sadly only two more parts until the book is finished. hope y'all liked  the chapter.

-camie