-

Park Woojin's POV

"Sorry Ji Yeon. I didn't mean to say it. Please forgive me!" I said as I tried to do agyeo.

"Fine," she muttered.

"Yay! Let's go now! You finished your food already!" I said as I stood up and dragged her out of the restaurant. I told her to wait outside while I pay for the food.

After I finished paying I went outside and saw her playing with her phone. She was scrolling through her instagram.

"Let's go!" I said as I grab her hand, slowly intertwining with hers.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see," I said.

We arrived at a beautiful bridge with beautiful blooming flowers, falling from the tree like it's snowing. 

I slowly let go of her hand and turned to face her. At this moment, my heart is beating really fast. I kneeled down in front of her.

"Ji Yeon, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her as I opened the box with the necklace I just bought.

"Sorry, Woojin. I have someone in mind already," she said with a sad smile.

My heart got torn into pieces.

"Really?" I asked her as I slowly stood up.

"Yeah and it's..."

"It's who?"

"IT'S ME!" She said as she clapped her hands and my poker face came again.

"Yah! I'm serious!" 

"Omo Woojinnie is mad!" She said as she quickly pull into a hug.

"Of course na Woojin. How can I reject you?" She said as I hugged her back. 

We both hugged tightly for a few minutes.

"Don't waste the first chance okay?" 

"I won't. I'll promise you to be always there," I said as I rested my chin above her head. 

My heart will always cherish for you. You don't have to know it, Ji Yeon. You'll always be in my heart.

I broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

"I can't believe your my girlfriend!!" I said happily as I ran around her screaming like a kid.

"I'm sorry but I don't know this person!" She yelled but I didn't care.

I stopped running and went to hug her again. I gave her the necklace and placed it around her neck. I also wore mine.

"You're mine now!" I said as I linked arms with her and we continued our way back to the car.