-

Woojin's POV

"Until when are you going to keep on following me?" Ji Yeon asked me irritatedly.

"Until I want to," I said.

"Why are you following me?" She asked me, annoyed.

"Because I want to get to know you!" I said as I smiled.

"UGH!" She groaned as she turned around and continued walking.

We arrived at the gate of the retirement house.

"Ji Yeon-ah! It has been so long since you last visited!" A woman said as she approached Ji Yeon and hugged her. She looked like she was in her middle ages.

"Ji Yeon, how come you never told me that you brought your boyfriend?" She said as she looked at me.

"Ah, auntie, you got it wrong-"

"Ji Yeon?" Someone called her name.

"Bae Jinyoung?!" She was shocked. Ji Yeon then came towards 'Bae Jinyoung' and gave him a hug.

"Yah! You don't know how much I missed you!" She said as she broke the hug.

Ji Yeon's POV

"Me too Ji Yeon-ah! Who's that guy though?" Jinyoung asked me.

"Yah! I have a name!" Woojin growled.

"Ah, Jinyoung, don't take this the wrong way okay? So, first of all, HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND, and second of all, his name is Park Woojin, and third of all, he followed me here like a stalker," I explained to him and he laughed.

---------------------------------------------

"So, how's life going?" I asked him.

"Good, but it would've been the best if you were by my side," he said as he winked and it made my face tomato red.

I've had a crush on Jinyoung for a long time. We were best friends in middle school until now.

"You're so cheesy!" I hit his right shoulder as he laughed.

I continued my job to take care of the people in the retirement house. 

In the afternoon, me and Jinyoung made a karaoke event with the elders while Woojin is doing chores outside the building. Every minute he would take a glance at me and I'll send him death glares in return.

I returned back to focus on the karaoke party and smiled since it made me happy seeing the elders being happy in their old age.

Woojin's POV

"She's so pretty when she smiles," I said out of nowhere.

Wait..what?!

"No no no..I must be going crazy!" I said as I quickly went back to mopping.

Suddenly, two old women came to me.

"Yah! Take care of Ji Yeon okay? You must be kind and good to her! Jinyoung always had a crush on her so be grateful that you have the chance okay?" One of them said.

Seriously, these people need to stop! I'm not dating anyone ;-;

"EH..hehehe..y-yeah.." I said as I quickly went back to mopping and they left.

Aigoo, this is going to be harder than I think it is..