R

(Try to play BTS - The Truth Untold ft. Steve Aoki while reading)

Ji Yeon's POV

"Are you Ms. Ji Yeon?"

"Yes," I said.

"Please put your stuffs here," the staff who's going to carry my things to my new apartment.

"Can you help to put these please?" I asked him.

"Sorry, you'll have to pay extra," he said.

"Agh!" I groaned.

"Here let me help," someone said as he took the bags from my hand.

I looked up to see who it was. Park Woojin.

"Step aside please," he said as he took my things from the ground such as books, furnitures, boxes, etc.

I took a step back and stood there awkwardly while Woojin moved my things inside the big van. The staff who's going to be driving the van closed the door.

"That's it. I can't drive you to the place," the staff said.

"Don't worry, she'll use my car," Woojin said as he grab me by the hand and took me to his car.

The whole ride was silent. I couldn't take it so I decided to break the silence.

"Thanks," I said simply and Woojin hummed in response.

"Here we are!" Woojin said as we arrived at the Brown Suites Residence.

--------------------------------------

"I'm sorry, but someone already took that number," the staff at the counter said.

"But I already booked for the place! Where am I going to stay then?" I asked in frustration.

"I'm sorry, but a few days ago someone cancelled the booking so there was another student who wanted to take it."

---------------------------------------

"WHERE AM I GONNA LIVE NOW?!" I yelled in my squatting position.

"You can stay at my apartment residence. There is an empty number there," Woojin said.

"I'll introduce you to the landowner," he said as he grab my right hand and pulled me to stand up.

"Kay, I have a place to live, but how are we going to carry this all?" I asked him.

"I'll call my secretary to bring them," he said as he opened his phone.

A few moments later, a big car came. My jaw dropped. Then a lady came out of the car and the staffs behind her.

"Put these all inside," she instructed and the staffs quickly put them inside the big car.

"Come one, let's go," Woojin said as he grab my hand again and went inside his car again.

It was night already so we stopped by the convenience store and decided to eat there. We ordered ramen cups and ice-cream.

My heart was beating fast. I knew I had feelings for him. And that I've fallen for him.

"Woojin," I said to grab his attention.

"Yeah?" He turned his head to face me and I sighed.

"Remember when you asked me if I would regret falling for a person like you?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think I'm regretting anything for falling for you," I said and Woojin stand up from his chair.

We were so close that I could feel him breathing.

"I hope so too, Ji Yeon," Woojin said before he smashed his lips into mine. I froze in place. I didn't know how to respond. 

He broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Because I, Ji Yeon, have fallen for you too," he smiled as he cupped my cheeks.