P

Ji Yeon's POV

It has been a month since I live here and again, I have to come and knock on his door, asking him to return my pliers.

"Open up Woojin! I don't have all day! If you're not opening the door, I'm coming in!" I tried to threaten him but still no response.

"Fine then!" I said as I decided to open his door. I entered the password and the door opened. I entered his apartment and saw him lying on his bed.

"Yah wake up!" I said as I opened the curtains of his room.

I turned my head to see Woojin lying on his bed. His eyes are still closed. I went closer to him and tried to wake him up.

"Yah! Why are you so pale?" I asked him.

I touched his forehead and it was really hot. 

"Yah!" I shook him again.

"J-ji Y-ye-eon..." Woojin mumbled.

"Hmm?" I asked him.

"The p-plier is-s o-sn the r-right she-elf," he said.

I went towards the right shelf and opened it. There, the plier is. I took it and was about to leave but Woojin held my wrist.

"Don't go..please.." He said and I sighed but nodded.

The whole day, I spend the whole day taking care of this sick guy.

---------------------------------------------

"You're porridge has arrived!" I said as I bring him the tray with a bowl of porridge.

"Eat it up Woojin, you need to eat," I said as I passed the bowl over to him.

"No, I don't want to. Unless you feed me," he pouted. Gosh, this guy is like a kid trapped in an adult body.

"Fine," I said as I scooped a spoon of porridge and stuffed them on Woojin's mouth.

"Yay! It's much better now!" He said happily.

Woojin got better already but his body is still warm.

----------------------------------------------

"Ji Yeon! Look what I made!" Woojin said as he showed me a drawing he made.

My jaw dropped. This guy draws well. Like, how can he even draw a scenery look so realistic? 

I clapped my hands and smiled brightly at him.

"Well, there's something I actually want to say," Woojin said.

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"I actually like you. No! Love you! Will you be my girlfriend?" 

The world stopped spinning. I was shocked by his sudden confession. But suddenly, everything turned white.

"Ji Yeon!" I heard Woojin yelled and I shot my eyes open. 

Oh gosh, it was just a dream.

"Eh?" I asked him.

"Ah, sorry for bothering your sleeping, but, I need my phone charger please. It's on the table," Woojin said as he pointed towards the table across the bed. I sighed and walked towards the table to get his charger.

"What were you dreaming?" He asked me and my eyes widened.

"N-nothing!" I said.

"You sure? You seem like you have a nightmare! Come here!" He said as he patted the bed beside him.

"What?"

"You've taken care of me too hard. You're tired. Get some rest," he said as he pulled me to the bed beside him.

Woojin stood up from the bed and covered me with a blanket.

"I'll go get some water," he said as he smiled at me and walked towards the kitchen. I started to close my eyes and I flew to La La Land.

Woojin's POV

I went back towards the bed with a glass of water. She looks peaceful while sleeping. I sat next to her on the bed and started to caress her hair.

Her face is glowing. It is night time now but I feel wide awake. I sang some calm songs that I've liked recently.

"Ji Yeon, how am I suppose to tell you this? I've fallen for you. What about Soo Ji and Ji Hun? What about the plan? I wish I can just tell you everything that is going on my life. I wish I had the courage to tell how much I like you," I said as I kissed her forehead.

I stood up and changed myself into black rip jeans, black t-shirt, and a bomber jacket. I left my apartment and drove towards the hideout.

"Seems like you came eventually," Ji Hun said as I entered our hideout.

"Where have you been?" Soo Ji asked.

"Home. I got sick this morning."

"Then why'd you came? You could've stayed and sleep," Soo Ji said.

"I am okay now. I can't sleep," I said.

We sat down and ate the package of dim sum that Ji Hun bought.

Choi Soo Ji's POV

Are you hiding something from us, Woojin?