H

Ji Yeon's POV

I got invited by the owner of a hospital and a doctor. Why? Because I volunteered to help the older people at the retirement home. 

"Ji Yeon!" I heard Dong Woo calling my name.

"Dong Woo!" I said as I bowed at him and he approaches me.

"You look stunning tonight!" He said and I couldn't help but blush at his compliment.

"Thanks!" I said as I bowed at him again.

"Congrats though on your graduation!" He said and I smiled.

Soo Ji's POV

Me, Woojin, and Ji Hun went out of that small room and headed back towards the hall. There, I saw Dong Woo with a girl.

"Hey, isn't that Dong Woo?" Ji Hun asked.

"Yeah," I said simply turning my head quickly to hid myself from Dong Woo. 

Dong Woo used to be my crush. He was in fact my mom's adviser. The more my mom always asked him to come around, the more annoying he was.

"Yah, isn't that Ji Yeon?" Ji Hun asked and my eyes widened. I don't know what to do. Coming back to this hall is threatening me more. I decided to leave. I've had enough for tonight.

"I'm leaving," I said as I walked out of the hall.

"I'll drive you home," Ji Hun said as he catches up with me.

Woojin's POV

What else am I suppose to do? I decided to take a shot from the tiny glass I've been holding for awhile. I went towards the lobby of the building and went inside my mother's car.

I drove around the lobby with a fast speed, round and round. I was about to go for another turn when I accidentally hit a girl. My head directly hit the steering wheel. I went out of the car, still panting, checking out if the girl was okay.

Her right knee and right elbow was bleeding. She was on the verge of crying. What am I suppose to do? Aish, I'll just give her my phone number and ask her to call me so that I'll pay her back.

"Here! My phone number! Call me! I'll pay back for what I did!" I said as I quickly helped her to stand up. After that I went inside my car and quickly went away. 

Where am I even going?