E

Ji Yeon's POV

I walked into my favourite aisle from the library, fiction. I went to search for the books and I finally found the book I've been waiting for a while.

I tried to reach and grab it but poor me, I was too short. I got a hold of the book luckily when I stand on a small chair. 

I was really happy that I didn't even realise, I was about to fall. I stumbled and my balance failed. I was ready to hit the floor but I felt someone holding me.

I opened my eyes to see freaking Park Woojin. He smiled and showed me his snaggletooth which is cute. 

Wait...what?! 

Yah Ji Yeon! You must be crazy!

"Aigoo, Ji Yeon. Be careful next time!" He said as he helped me to stand up.

"Uh...thanks?" I said awkwardly as he still stood in front of me.

"Want to have dinner together? Come on! You haven't eaten!" He said while pouting. What is this guy's deal?

"I don't even know you well!" I said.

"Not my fault that you always rejected! If you have not rejected, we would've known each other!" 

"Aish fine!" 

What. In. The. World. Did. You. Just. Say. Ji. Yeon?

"Really?! Let's go!" He said as he grab my left wrist and took me outside of the library.

My precious book...

It's on the floor.

I hope no one takes it when I come back.

Park Woojin, you're dead.

---------------------------------

We ended up eating pizza. Wow.

"I'm full!" I said as I rejected a pizza slice that he offered.

"As I know, Ji Yeon, you eat much more than this," he said simply as he shook my hands off from covering the plate. He puts the slice of pizza on my plate and smiled.

"Can you continue the story of that one time you ruined your friend's birthday surprise?" I asked him.

"Well, I was told to come at 5 p.m. for the surprise. But then, I forgot. So I went to hangout with my friend who's having his surprise. Suddenly, I got a call from my friend who made the idea of the birthday surprise. So I answered and like, "Yah Park Woojin! Where are you?!" my friend asked and I answerd, "I'm with Ji Hun!" She sounded mad so she yelled, "HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO FORGET?!" By that, I just remembered. I hung up the call and went to tell Ji Hun. "Ji Hun, I need to go. I just remembered me and Soo Ji are planning a birthday suprise for you," I said and he just laughed," Woojin told me the story as we both laughed.

"So in the end, Ji Hun was just like: Is that how you surprise someone on their birthday party?" He imitated Ji Hun's voice.

"You're really clumsy!" I said as I took the slice of pizza from my plate and eat it.