I

Woojin's POV

"Ji Yeon, sit next to me," I said as I patted the empty space of the bed.

"It's okay," she said and I pouted.

"Agh, I really hate it when you pout," she said as she gave up and sat next to me.

I reached her for a hug as she sat down. 

"I'm sorry," I said as I squish her through the hug.

"Yah! I didn't know you can be like this fluff boy!" She looked at me and pouted.

"Not my fault!" I clicked my tounge.

I didn't let go of the hug and rested my chin on her right shoulder.

"I'm sorry for not being able to protect you," I said.

I could feel her hugging me back.

"Can we, at least, stay like this for a while?" She asked me and I didn't reply.

She doesn't need my approval. I could hug her 24/7 if she wants to.

~[A FEW DAYS LATER}~

Ji Yeon's POV

"You can go home today!" I said happily as I barged into Woojin's ward.

"Really?!"

"Yes!" I said as I sat down next to him and rested my chin on top of his hand.

"Promise me you won't drink too much again okay?" I adverted my gaze towards his eyes.

"I promise. I promise you," he said with a smile.

"You better," I said, chuckling.

"Come on, you go change first," I said as I threw him his clothes from a small bag.

"Thanks," he said as he stood up and went to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, I cleaned up his things and packed them. A few minutes later Woojin came out wearing black jeans and black t-shirt.

"Let's go down and pay," I said as I grab his stuffs and went outside of Woojin's ward.

"Here, let me help you," Woojin said as he took some stuffs that I was carrying.

"Thanks," I said with a smile and Woojin smiled back. 

We arrived at the cashier and Woojin gave his credit card.

"I'm sorry but this number can't be used," the receptionist said.

Woojin looked at me and I looked at him back before looking at the receptionist. I took out my wallet and gave the receptionist my credit card.

"Pin or signature?"

"Pin."

"Here you go Ms," the receptionist said as he handed me the machine. I entered my pin and the payment was successful.

Me and Woojin went out of the hospital. It's still spring. I'm hungry right now. I feel like eating some bibimbap.

"I guess my father blocked my account," Woojin mumbled.

"It's okay," I said as I smiled. 

"Sorry though and thanks," Woojin said with hint of sadness in his eyes and a smile.

"Yah, don't think too much okay?" I said.

"But that money could be used for your college fees," Woojin pouted.

"I'm craving for bibimbap. Wanna join me?" I asked him, changing the topic.

"Really?! Yes! But it's on me for this!" Woojin said with a glare when he said 'it's on me' .

I nodded as we both went to Woojin's car. It turned out that Woojin's secretary brought his car to the basement of the hospital. We arrived at the bibimbap restaurant and ordered our foods.