A

Woojin's POV

"Guys, don't you think we should take a step further on the plan?" Ji Hun asked.

"We can have a trip and stay at your villa Woojin," Soo Ji suggested.

"And then we'll invite Ji Yeon and Hyerin!" Soo Ji said as she clapped.

"Yah! Why Hyerin?! She's annoying!" Ji Hun growled.

"Lee Ji Hun, if Ms. Hyerin doesn't come, there's no way Ji Yeon is coming," Soo Ji sighed.

"What do you think Woojin?" Soo Ji turned her head towards me.

"Yeah sure, why not?" I shrugged.

"Kay then it's settled! Why don't we go this Friday?" Ji Hun suggested.

"Yeah sure! I don't want to be stuck in the family dinner!" Soo Ji said as she shivered.

"Okay! I'll drive Soo Ji and you drive on your own. Oh, nah, Woojin, why don't you invite Ji Yeon?" Ji Hun asked and I just sighed.

"Yeah," I said simply.

"You're not in the mood for talking," Soo Ji said.

"Because I'm not."

"Let's play scissor, paper, stone! The one who loses will have to clean the dishes!" Ji Hun said and we played scissor, paper, stone and as usual, Ji Hun loses.

"Bro, don't ask us to offer this game when you already know you'll loose," I said boringly.

Ji Yeon's POV

"JI YEOOONN!" Hyerin yelled.

"Don't shout! I can hear you clearly!" I scolded her through the phone.

"Let's spend the last week of break before college starts! We're gonna go on a trip to Woojin's Villa! There'll be Soo Ji and Ji Hun too!" Hyerin squealed in excitement. 

"I'm not coming," I said.

"Noh! You are coming! If you don't, then you'll have to do my homework for the rest of the semester this year!" Hyerin threatened.

"Fine! I'll come!" I said and she screamed.

"Bye gonna hung up now before my ears are deaf!" I said as I hung up the call.

What should I wear tomorrow? Ah, I'll just wear sweater and rip jeans. The next day I'll use this short pants and a white t-shirt. Should I bring swimming suit? Yeah, in case there is a swimming pool.

I packed my clothes and essentials I need. I decided to use train since I don't have any transportation. Woojin will definitely go with Soo Ji, Hyerin, and Ji Hun. 

I decided to take a break by making a coffee. I opened the cupboard and saw that the coffee glass was on top of the shelf.

I didn't have a stool so I have to force myself to climb onto the table. I hate my height. I got the glass but I felt that gravity was pushing me. I accidentally let go of my arm from the cupboard and lost my balance. 

I fell but my back didn't hurt because I landed on my foot. Instead I hurt my ankle. Great.

"Ah..." I groaned in pain. 

"How am I gonna go to the villa tomorrow?"