W

Woojin's POV

I went downstairs to make some hot chocolate with marshmallows while enjoying the stars. I made extra for Ji Yeon. 

I was about to finish when Soo Ji came and sat in front of me in the small dining room.

"Making a drink?" She asked and I hummed in response.

"I bet the extra one is for Ji Yeon," she sighed.

I didn't want to ruin her mood so I decided to just give the extra glass to her. 

"No it's for you," I said as I handed her the cup and smiled.

"Thanks," she mumbled.

"I'm going to see the stars now. See you tomorrow morning. Don't sleep to late okay?" I said before leaving Soo Ji with a cup of hot chocolate in my right hand.

I walked upstairs and knocked on Ji Yeon's room. Not long after, she opened the door. She looked tired.

"Hey," she said.

"I think it's better for you to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Here, I made it for you too," I said as I handed her the hot chocolate.

"Thanks," she said with a pale smile and closed the door.

I don't think I have the mood to see the stars anymore. I'm just gonna go to my room and sleep.

Soo Ji's POV

What show are you trying to put, Woojin?

I took a sip of the hot chocolate. It was good, but it was actually made for Ji Yeon. I stood up and went to the sink. I threw all the hot chocolate to the sink. This drink was never for me. It was for someone, who took over Park Woojin. 

Or is it, that you've fallen for her, Woojin?

Is this how you put me and Ji Hun up with a show?

[~]NEXT DAY[~]

Woojin's POV

"Where is Ji Yeon?!" I quickly asked Soo Ji and Ji Hun.

"She left early," Soo Ji said as she continued to spread butter on the sliced bread.

"Here, have breakfast," she said as she placed the bread on the plate and passed it over to me.

"I'm not hungry," I said as I looked around the kitchen. Then something caught my eyes, a note. It was from Ji Yeon. It was sticked into the refrigerator.

I quickly ran towards the refrigerator and read the note.

I'm leaving first guys! Sorry I have to leave earlier, but I have some important things to do!

I quickly ran upstairs to my room and changed my clothes.

Soo Ji's POV

"You see what I mean, Ji Hun? He's planning something, that we don't even know. He's keeping something from us," I said as I stared at the sliced bread I made for Woojin.

Ji Yeon's POV

I stopped walking and sat on a nearby bench. I am currently at a bridge. It is spring now. The pink-leaf trees are blooming. 

I went to hold my ankle and gave it a massage for awhile. 

"Yah! Ji Yeon!" Someone yelled and that voice was already familiar to me.

"Why did you just leave? I was worried sick!" Woojin said as he approached me.

"Here, let me give you a piggy back ride!" He said as he squat in front of me. I know this guy won't give up easily and I was tired of arguing. I gave in and hop onto his back. I could feel a smile on his face.

I smiled too and Woojin started to stand up. He started walking as I took out my phone.

"Say cheese!" I said as I angled the camera, up into the air.

"No! I don't want to take a selfie!" Woojin pouted as he looked at the phone.

"Come on!" I pouted back. Woojin sighed and smiled. I pressed the camera button and my phone took a selca of me and Woojin.

I saved the selca into my phone as Woojin started to walk again.

"Ji Yeon?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm hungry. Let's eat something."

"Yeah sure," I said while resting my head on his right shoulder, closing my eyes.

"Yah don't sleep! I don't have anyone to talk then!" 

"Okay! Okay!" I said as I opened my eyes again.