A

Woojin's POV

Slowly by slowly, I'm starting to fall for her.

What am I suppose to say to Soo Ji and Ji Hun about the plan?

Nah, I shouldn't tell them anything. 

-------------------------------

Ji Yeon's POV

"Oops! I've got to go Woojin!" I said to him as I checked my watch.

I quickly finish my smoothie and left.

Yeah, after we ate pizza we went to get smoothies. 

"Bye Woojin!" I said as I flashed a small smile to him.

He smiled back and I exited the smoothie store. I ran to my apartment since it wasn't far. I sighed as I threw my bag into the floor.

"Ah, Ji Yeon, you have to sleep early. Tomorrow you have a meeting! If you're not there, you don't have anyplace to live!" I said to myself.

I got myself prepared for bed and did my night routine. I wore my facial mask and went to bed.

Woojin's POV

I left the smoothie store and went to the hideout. 

I entered the hideout and saw Soo Ji and Ji Hun was already here.

"What took you so long?" Soo Ji asked as she held a flower from the vase.

"Doing our plan," I simply told them a lie.

"What did you do?" Ji Hun asked.

"She finally agreed to go with me for dinner. So we ate pizza and blah blah," I was too lazy to describe even more.

"Oh," Soo Ji sighed. She wasn't smiling as usual.

"Yah! You two make up already! I'm going back home before my grandfather knows or I'll be dead!" Ji Hun said as he went towards the door.

Now, it's just me and Soo Ji.

"Soo Ji,"

"Woojin,"

we both said at the same time.

"Look, I'm sorry for yesterday," I sighed.

"It's not that Woojin. I've been thinking a lot about this," she said simply as her eyes turned to face me.

"If it's about Ji Yeon I know already," I groaned.

"Can't you just listen to me first?!" 

Well, here we go again, fighting.

"What?!"

"We both are disagreeing on our parent's marriage! Why are you so calm?! Can't we stop them?"

"Then why not you, me, get married instead of them?" I asked her in annoyance.

"You're crazy! You don't even know true love!"

"Are we really going through these things again?!" I yelled and she became quiet.

"I seriously do not understand why I must do these horrid things to Ji Yeon! What does she have to do with us?"

"See? You don't even realise it! All we do now is just argue!" I said as I, again, grumpily walked out of the hideout.

............................................

I'm going crazy