Chapter 56.

Edgar walked through a dingy cell, fill with foul metallic smell of blood and bone chilling scream. That is his place where he get relief. He walked through a specific cell, where guard nodded and opened cell door for him. A sly evil grin plastered on his lips, when he saw a badly bruised and beaten man tied on the chair. From the moment he captured him. His hands cannot stop inching for fulfilling the words he spoke to Thompson earlier.

“ Wake up”, a guard snarled while and kicked him hard in his stomach to wake him up. He moaned  in pain.
“ Wakey wakey Thompson”, Edgar spoke maintaining his calm posture standing in front of him, with his hands stuffed inside his pant.

“ Kill me”, he heard the first thing.

“ What kill you this soon”, he chuckled. “ I didn't even started yet. You know if you have listened to me earlier this wouldn't have happened. But you dare to mess with me with the most precious thing of mine. Then how can i kill you this easily”, his eyes darkened.

“ This is all called fate, my dear Thompson. Now do you want to see what gifts i have for you. Huh?”, Edgar  spoke. He signalled his guard, and he brought different types of pain inflecting equipment. 

“ Now from which one i should start”, Edgar said and picked up one equipment.

“ Now my dear Thompson. Nails are the most useless thing on hands. What about of we remove them”, He spoke to Thompson.

“ No please Romanov, please don't “, he begged, but all his pleas felt deaf to Edgar’s ears.

“ Now let’s starts”, and the whole cell is filled with the blood cuddling screams of Thompson. 

^^^^^

Riya was bought back by Jimmy in Romanov mansion. Riya really didn't understand why Jimmy is behaving like that. On that day Riya just spent her day by watching movies for whole day. Later on night she was waiting for Edgar in drawing room. It’s past ten when she heard screeching sound of tyres. 

“ He’s here”, she squealed and pushed her wheelchair near opening car, when she saw Edgar’s white shirt completely drenched crimson. She grasped at the view in front of her. Edgar also noticed her reaction.

“ Oh my god, Edgar wh..what happened to you?”, she is worried about him. “ Did they attacked you again. Are you hurt? Why are you bleeding?”, little did she know it’s not his blood.

“ Riya why are you still awake? You should take rest, you are healing...”

“ No, first tell me what happened to you? I am worried Edgar!!!!

“ Relax, Riya breathe”, he lighly patted her head. “ Nothing happened to me. I am fine. Just relax”, Edgar spoke to calm her down.

“ I swear Edgar, if they hurt you. I will chop their bodies into small pieces”, Riya yelled and threw her left hand in air.

“ Oh! Really you will do that”, Edgar spoke and crossed his arms.

“ Yes, i will”, Riya replied.

“ And how you are going to do that?”, Edgar spoke. “ You can’t even walk you own”, he said. Riya grasped.

“ Don’t say such thing. I did this only to save you. And you are being again ungrateful. Don’t worry, once i heal, i will make you chew your own words”, Riya spoke.

Edgar rubbed her hair. “ Okay my little fighter. That’s the point. You need to heal first. Only than you can beat them. I will go change first. I have a surprise for you”, Edgar spoke and Riya eyes filled with twinkle.

“ Really. What is it. I want to see now”, Riya spoke.

“ Patience dear. Patience”, Edgar spoke and walked to his room.  And Riya waited for his surprise patiently.  After 20 minutes Edgar came back and had his dinner. Riya is still waiting for her surprise. What it could be?

“ Now Riya close your eyes”, Edgar spoke. She did what he said. And then Edgar placed a small rectangular box into her hand. She opened it, and found a brand new iphoneX. She gasped.

“ Whoa. Iphone”, she spoke.
“ Yup. Now you can call your family anytime “, Edgar said. “ I really didn't liked the idea of giving you phone first. Cause, i want all your attention on me. But now i think, i am being selfish, after all it’s their hardwork, that you are on earth and in front of me”, Riya slapped his chest.

“ You nasty”, Edgar chuckled at her comment.

“ See Rickey. Momma got a new phone”, she held her phone and showed it to Rickey.
“ I want to make a call right now”, Riya spoke to Edgar. “ But it’s already 10 they must be sleeping”, Edgar protested.
“ Ahh, naa their is 12 hours time gap. I am sure it must be morning their”, Riya immediate dial a number.

In India...

Myrah groaned, when she heard her husband mobile phone ringtone.
“ Rohan, pick up the call”, she tried to woke her husband.

“ Ignore it. Myrah. I am sleeping”, Rohan also groaned and slept again. But Riya was determined to talk to Rohan, so she kept on dialing his number.

Myrah had enough of this irritation. So, she picked her husband call.

“ Hey Roni baby. Are you ignoring me my call. You dumpass. How dare you...”, Riya kept on speaking colourful word for Rohan. But on the other side Myrah is fuming with jealousy. Who is this crazy girl. Calling 5 a.m in morning. And calling her husband as Roni baby...

“ Stop that. Don’t you have some shame. Calling a married person, that too 5 am in morning”, Myrah yelled from other side. Riya removed her phone from her ears. Did i dialed a wrong number. So she decided to confirm it.

“ Hello, it’s Rohan Shekawat number right?”, Riya spoke.
“ yes, it is. And who are you?”, Myrah said.
But Riya decided to play along for a while. It’s first time that she’s talking to Myrah. So, let’s begin.
“ I am Rohan’s girlfriend”, Riya replied bluntly. Then she looked at Edgar. Who’s clearly not happy. But she ignored him.
Shocked.... is Myrah expression right now.
“ Myrah, with whom you are talking”, she heard her husband voice.
“ With your girlfriend”, she threw Rohan phone at his face. After hearing Myrah reply, Rohan eyes jerked open, but he also received a hard blow on his face, when his phone landed on his cheeks. Myrah got up, and walked into kitchen.

“ I don’t have a girlfriend Myrah. She’s lying”, Rohan yelled from his bedroom. He picked up his phone.

“ Hello, who the hell it is destroying my married life”, after hearing Rohan  voice, Riya cracked open. “ Oh!!! It’s you”, Rohan sighed in relief. “ What the hell Riya. You are calling me 5 in morning”, Rohan spoke.

“ I am sorry. I am sorry. I just wanted to play along”
“ Yeah! By destroying my married life. Yea!!! Play as much you want to play”, Rohan said.
“ Oh comeon Roni baby. It’s normal. She’ll understand. After all she’s my bhabhi. She has to be strong, and ready for every moment to fight for you”, Riya replied. Cause she know how cruel this world could be.

“ Yea, yea. But first apologized to her”, Rohan said. “ Tell me how are you?”, he asked. But Riya looked her cast. “ I am fine”

Lies...

“ Oh great. Hey, i have something to inform you”,
“ And what it is”
“ Me and Myrah is coming to Russia”, Rohan said and Riya face become paler.
“ Russia, but why?”, she asked.
“ Me and Myrah need a vacation. Plus you also there. So that we can keep an eye on you”, Rohan replied. But Riya gulped.
“ So, when you are coming”, she asked.
“ In 2 days”, Rohan replied. “ You better clear you place, cause we are going to stay at your place. And i know how messier you could be”, he chuckled.
“ okay.. did dad knows that you are coming to Russia?”, Riya asked.
“ Yup. Myrah told your mom. And they are happy about it”, and Riya facepalmed herself. Damm you Rohan!!!!

“ Okay Myrah is coming. Talk to her”, Myrah narrowed her eyes, when she saw her husband is still talking with his girlfriend.
“ You are still talking to her”, Myrah spoke.
“ Yes, and she wants to talk to you”, Rohan said and gave Myrah his phone.
“ Hello, Myrah. I am Riya. Sorry about earlier. I talked to you first time, so i played a little prank on you. Don’t be upset about that. Rohan is good guy. He’ll never cheat. Okay. So never doubt on him, start trusting him”, Riya spoke.

Myrah cooled down after hearing Riya’s name. She knew they were friend since diaper. And they are best friend. So, it’s normal. She’ll witness or more craziness in future. She know her husband.

“ Oh! Riya. Thank god it’s you. If some other girl were at your place. I would have playing marbles with her eyes balls”, a reply full of sarcasm.

“ Hahaha, you are same like me. Don’t worry we’ll meet soon”, Riya spoke.

“ For sure”, Myrah said.
“ Okay, you guys can sleep now. Bye”, Riya spoke.
“ Bye”, Myrah and Rohan replied in unison.

Riya hung up her call and looked at Edgar. “ What it is?”? He asked. “ Ehh.. Rohan is coming here. In Russia, he wants to meet me”, Riya said.

“ So?”, Edgar said.
“ Can we invite him at your place. Please”, Riya pleaded.
“ No”, Edgar refused and walked into his room.

Ahhh!!!! This was expected from him.

******
Don't forget to vote and comments