Chapter 36.

🌸 Riya 🌸

"I am late"

"Ahh! I am late. On my first day of work"

"Mr. Tomassi, will kill me"

"Oh! God help me"

Upon reaching at my new office building, i was greeted by Amara, who told me Mr. Tomassi was waiting for me in Sir Giovanni's office.

"Skew you Tomassi"

I rushed to Mr. Giovanni officer. I took deep breath before entering his office. I knocked two times.

"Come in", my boss Mr. Giovanni spoke from other side.

I entered in his office and Mr. Tomassi was sitting in front of him. By his expression i can tell he's pissed off.

"So, early Ms. Riya. On your first day. Huh!!! I see you are so excited to work in our company", Mr. Tomassi mocked me. I have to control the anger boiled within me.

"Mr. Tomassi. I think Ms. Riya has a good explanation for being this early", great now my boss is also mocking me.

"Yes sir, i have a reason for being late", i told them firmly.

"What it's Ms? Care to explain", Mr. Tomassi is again mocking me. I don't understand he's the one who selected me for this post and now he's regretting over his choice.

"Yes, ofcourse Mr. Tomassi. So, as per you promise and our contract, you said company will be providing me a car with chauffeur", i reminded him.

"Yes, we did. And you will get it within one..."

"Ahh!! That is the whole point for me being late today. You see My apartment is 30 minutes far from here. So, i have to take a bus to reach here. And the bus was crowded. I have no choice, i have to get in it, where i being harassed by some creep, and i teach him a good lesson for harassing me. That's why i am late today", i told Mr. Giovanni and Mr. Tomassi clearly the whole reason for me being late today.

"Harassed", Mr. Giovanni eyes fumed with anger.

"Yes", i told him.

"Well that's sick. No one messes with Giovanni's how dare someone harass my employee. I am sorry Riya, this is our fault. Don't worry from now own, i will send my spare car with a chauffeur to you from next morning. Now, you can go Riya", Mr. Giovanni apologised to me and i internally grinned.

"My boss is so kind hearted, i am developing crush on his. Hehehehe"

"Okay", was the only thing came out from my mouth and i left Mr. Giovanni's office.

"I love my new life", i grinned internally.

🤓 Writer's POV 🤓

"Are you high, Dom. You are going to give you car with your personal chauffeur to her. Like seriously", Tomassi yelled at Dom.

"Shh!!!! Don't question my decision when you don't know the reason", Dom shushed him.

"Oh!! Really. Reason. I would love to hear that reason, that why a over-enthusiastic lady has so much effect of on a devil like you? Should i tell....",

"Shhh...!!!!", Dom glared at Tomassi dangerously.

"She is not an ordinary girl Tomassi. Keep that in mind. Her security is important for us, otherwise Russians will kill everyone who will look at her with malice intentions", Dom told Tomassi.

"Russian? So your meeting with them yesterday is for?", Tomassi asked to Dom with wide eyes. He wasn't able to understand how is she important and how Russians is related with her. She was just a mere employee.

"Meeting was for her. Russian Mafia wants her", Dom words echoed in Tomassi ear drums.

*****
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Author's Note

Third update in row. Uff!! I am tired now. Like seriously. But i am so much in love with this story that i can't stop myself from writing this. 😂😂

Important Note :-

I need covers for my story. Anyone want to volunteer.

Mail your cover to me on my email id. Pm me for email id.

So, until next time
Ciao.