Chapter 47.

Next morning....

At breakfast

"Victor did you took care of Thomson Industries, make sure they ain't hurdle any more right?", Edgar asked Victor.

"Yup, infact they agreed on all our terms. I just have to bride the high officials of Thomson Industries", Victor replied.

"Jimmy and Ivan, I want you two to take care of deal with Moscow group. If they are hurdle then just remove them", Edgar ordered them.

"Why i don't want Jimmy to come with me", Ivan yelled.

"What? Excuse me....", Jimmy was about of interject when Riya came out from Edgar's room.

"Good Morning, Hi did i miss something", all eyes on dinning table were on Riya.

"Riya, you come out from Edgar's room", Jimmy stated with wide eyes and a wicked grin.

"Yup. So...", Riya asked with her narrowed eyes. She got the idea what Jimmy is implying.

"No nothing just saying", Jimmy held his hands in air.

Now all three were grinning and Edgar silently reading his newspaper.

"Stop grinning you three. I know what you three are implying. I just slept in Edgar room cause you...", she pointed at Victor.

"Were making baby so loudly. He's kind enough to let me sleep on his bed  while he slept on couch", she yelled at Victor.

Now all three eyes on Victor. Jimmy and Ivan started laughing hysterically and Victor has a flushed face.

"Ohh Victor and Anna, soon we are going to be uncle Ivan", Jimmy and Ivan high five.

"Enough people back to work. I am not listening to any excuse. It's final that Jimmy i coming with you Ivan", Edgar ordered.

"No way, it's dangerous their for Jimmy. Why can't Jimmy stay here with you in office", Ivan interjected.

"Excuse me what are you implying. If i couldn't handle dangerous situation then i won't be working with Russian Mafia ", Jimmy yelled.

"Shut up you two. Jimmy is going it final. Now leaving you two for that", Edgar roared at them. They quietly followed their boss decision.

Maids serve breakfast to Riya. She was chewing and listening to their conversation quietly. Jimmy, Victor and Ivan left.

"I still don't understand why do they hate each other so much", Edgar said quietly.

"They do not hate each other Ed. Theirs something else", Riya said in sing song manner.

Ed looked at her.

"So Riya, what is your plan for today?", Edgar asked.

"My plans. I am not in Mumbai Ed. If i would be a normal day then i must be working in office", she laid her chin over her hand.

"Well, i want you to join with me in office", Edgar told her.

Riya blinked few times.

"Really. You want that?", more of like a question.

"Yes of course. You expertise in financial field will help my company plus you will be get bored here in home along. I don't want to waste your time like this", Edgar told her and sipped his coffee.

"Okay, i will get ready in five minutes. But Edgar i don't have formals", she told her.

"I have arranged that already. Go to your room. You will find it", Edgar said.