Chapter 2.

🔫 Edgar 🔫

After taking my cold shower, i went to garden. It's that place which my mom loves the most. She built this little garden with her own hands.

"I miss you mom!!!", i closed my eyes and memorized those beautiful moments with my mom.

She was a lovely lady, everybody respect her. And my dad, he was the head of the Dragon organisations. They both fall in love despite my mom knew that he is a mafia. But it was her biggest mistake.

She love dad dearly, but for my dad, she was a mere trophy. He just want to show the world that he won her, because at their first meeting mom slapping him for his misbehaviour.

He just wanted to take revenge. I was unaware of this things we at the age of 15, i found him sleeping with some other woman.

I told my mom all about this, she said she knew all this happening from the beginning, she just wanted, that i would never such things.

From that day i lost all respect for my father. How can he do this to his own wife and son?
But i was his only legal son. I fought with my dad for my mom's pride and he accused mother for filling my head with such bad things about him.

That was the dark day of my life.

Flashback

"Dad, how could you do this", i shouted at my father, after knowing the whole truth about him.

"Keep your voice low young man", he threatened me and looked at mom.

"You miserable woman, this is what you done, you filled his head to stand against me", he hissed at mom.

"Dad, i saw myself that you slept with your escort", i said.

"Mom, let's leave this place. I promise we will in much better condition that this, i will work, i will work harder for you mom. Leave this man and come with me", i  tried convince mom.

"No, Edgar. We can't leave, he's my husband, your father, we are family", she said with tears in her eyes.

"Only you think, that he's your husband, he never thought you as his wife. He never gave you respect. We will mom, you no longer have to afraid of him. We will finally be free", i assured her.

She wiped her tears and nodded her head.

"No one is leaving this house", my father shouted.

"We are leaving, and you cannot stop us this time", i shouted back at him.

I held my mom's wrist and started moving, when i heard a gun shoot, and my mom fall on floor, she is lifeless now.

"Mom, mom....., no mom", i looked into the direction of my father, when i saw him holding a gun.

That bastard killed my mom. He killed her. I charged towards him with the speed of lightning, and throw a punch at him, but he was fast enough to escape. He kicked me on my stomach and continuously started throwing kicks, i was badly beating didn't have the strength to get back up.

"You pathetic brat, i can't believed you are my son. That bitch was good for nothing. I love to torture her. I love hearing her cries, and you wants to save her from me. Too bad, she only belongs to me. Time to say bubye my dear son.

With that he pointed his gun towards me. I looked at my mom body, i swear, i won't die until, i gave him a taste of his own medicine, one last try.

I kicked on his legs hard. He groaned, i quickly get up from floor and started throwing puches on his belly, his gun fall from his hand.

But he was a strong man. He picked me into air and throw me over the table. Just were that gun has fallen from his hand. I immediately picked that gun and fired all 5 rounds at him.

Now his lifeless body also fall on the ground.

*****
Don't forget to vote and comment.