Chapter 59

When Jimmy left the dinning hall, Riya watched him walked away. She wanted to rush to him and ask what is wrong with him. She wanted to know, what she has done, that Jimmy is so mad at her. Then she glanced at Victor and Ivan, who just raised from their chair also to change their shirt. She was wonder how to spill beans from Jimmy mouth, when her eyes wander onto Edgar’s seat. Edgar went to change his suit, but forgot his wallet and mobile phone on dinning table. A sly smile on her lips with a mischievous glint in her eyes appeared.

“ Jan, Ally come with me. We are going to office”, she ordered her maids. She grabbed Edgar phone and wallet. Jan pushed her wheelchair and they immediately picked up spare car keys and drove to Edgar’s office. On reaching office, Jan and Ally pushed Riya’s chair to Jimmy cabins where she found him leaning on his chair with closed eyes. She signal her maids to leave her alone for a while, so they waited outside Jimmy office.

“ Jimmy”, Riya called his name. He looked at her, and then again closed his eyes. “ You again. Haven’t you already had enough creating troubles”, Jimmy taunt her. “ Look Jimmy, i come here to know why the hell you are behaving like that to me. I want answers Jimmy”, Riya asked him.

He looked at her with fury blazing in his eyes. For a second Riya thought he will hurt her. But Jimmy controlled his fury, and took few deep breaths.

“ You lied to me about Ivan”, Riya breath hitched in her throat. Her lied caught her off guard. “ I thought of you as my friend. But you lied to me. You lied to me Ivan getting engaged with Mellissa. You blackmailed me and made me spilled my deepest secrets, so that in the end you can make fun of mine. I hate you for that”, he slumped down harshly on his seat. “ Get lost from here, i don’t want to see your face again”, Riya couldn't believe what she heard, but she isn't going to back down unless she explains everything to Jimmy.

“ Jimmy look, I am so sorry, lying to you about Ivan. But i did that for a reason. That day when you and Ivan were fighting over breakfast for some Thompson deal, i knew that you both care for each other deeply, more than as a friend. And my suspicions turned true when i saw you fuming when Ivan was making out with Melissa. So i lied to you about him to confirm my suspicion, i was also planning for Ivan but that accident happened Jimmy. I promise, i am not lying this time Jimmy. I swear never ever I had fun of you. I haven't told about this to anyone. Trust me”, Riya pleaded.

“ Just go from here Riya. I don't want to hear anything from you. Get lost”, Jimmy clearly refused to listen to Riya. He is deeply hurt and afraid, if somehow Ivan got to know his feeling about him, or some other person realize about his sexuality? What they will think of him? Will they ever accept him this way? What if Ivan straight? He has feelings for a person who can never be his?

“ I am sorry Jimmy, i hurt you with my lies, but don’t worry If i spoiled everything, then i will be the only one who’s going to make it clean”, Riya promised this to Jimmy, and pushed her chair out of Jimmy’s cabin, where her maids where waiting for her. This time Riya is in deep shit, she is clear about Jimmy’s feeling, but it is hard to crack Ivan. While walking through the corridors of office hallway, she is cooking different plans in her head, until she spotted someone, who can resolve her problem.

^^^^^^

Jay Parker, he's a gay guy and a playboy in the office. He is open minded guy, unlike Jimmy he doesn't give a shit what others think about him. Plus being gay, he attracts whole lot of attentions from female worker. Poor him, doesn't realised he is going to be pawn of Riya’s game.

“ Jay”, she called his name.

“ Oh Ms. Riya, what brought you here today”, he asked flirteously.

“ I want you”, Riya answered.

^^^^^^^

“ Please say yes for this little act. Please”, Riya begged.

“ Are you crazy. Are you even listening to yourself, what you are saying. You are asking me to seduce Jimmy. Within no second he will straightly put bullet in my head. No i am not doing that”, Jay clearly refused to being a part of Riya’s plan, but Riya being Riya. She will fight tooth and nail for Jimmy and Ivan to prove herself.

“ Okay, i will pay you one million for that”, Riya said. “ Huh, one million. From where you got such money”, Jay eyed her. And Riya showed her Edgar credit card which was in his wallet. “ I will pay you one million for this act”, she hold that credit card high in air. “ This is boss wallet. Why this wallet is with you? Are you stealing from him? Oh my god, i need to inform him....”, but Riya cut him in mid. “ Me and Edgar are dating. He’s my boyfriend”, Riya told him clearly.

Liar....
Yes, i will lie in order to prove myself...
“Bo.. boss’s girlfriend”, Jay shivered in fear, and Riya simply took advantage of that. “ Yes, so listen carefully, either you do this by your own will and take one million home or i will simply tell Edgar about that, and he will put bullet in your head. Choice is yours. Either way you are going to die. But if you say yes, i will save you from Jimmy wrath and also pay you one million. Choose wisely”, Riya is really good at manipulation. With her charm and innocent face, she manipulate number of business men.

“ okay, i... i will. I will seduce Jimmy. But you have to promise. That he will not kill me. I don’t want to die in such a young age. I want to get married and have kids”, by the end of line Jay started crying. “ Okay, okay. Don’t cry. I promise, i will save you. Now do your part. I will tell you timing when to execute. Okay”, Riya said. “ Okay”, Jay agreed. Now it’s Ivan turn.

Mobile phone rings...
“hello”, Riya spoke and picked an unknown number.
“ Riya where the hell are you. And... and you even dare to take my phone and wallet along with you”, Edgar yelled from other side.
“ yeah.. i took them. I need money. I will return you once i’ll get my salary. Now hung up, i have something important to do. Bye”, Riya immediately hung up Edgar’s call without further elaborating him.
Jan and Ally looked at her with confused expression. Riya looked at them.
“ what”, Riya asked.
“ oh! Nothing nothing”, they refused to speak further. They were just stunned that, someone can keep they big bad mafia boss on his toes.
“ Now if you both done babbling bring me a chicken burger”, Riya ordered them, she is hungry. She haven't had her breakfast in morning.
“ But Miss aren’t you on hunger strike”, Ally reminded her.
“ I am on hunger strike in mansion only. Not in office. Now go and bring two chicken burger. And take this”, Riya handed them 1000 bucks.
“ Jan let's move to Ivan office”, Jan pushed her chair to Ivan’s  office.

•••••••••

In Ivan’s office...

“Hi Ivan”, Riya greeted as she enters in Ivan’s cabin.
“Hey”, Ivan replied. He was digging his eyes in some file.
Riya moved closer to him. And stared at him. “ what are doing?”, she asked.
“ Ahh!!! Nothing. Just a new project”, he replied.

“Ahem... ivan, i have to tell you something”, Riya said.
“ yah!! Speak”, Ivan spoke.

“ Do you knew that playboy Jay Parker?”, she said.
“ Yup i know what’s with him now?”, he asked.

“Ahh... the thing is. He is bothering Jimmy a lot these days”, Riya spoke dramatically making worried face. 

Ivan chuckled. “Ahh... is he having a death wish by bothering Jimmy”, he said.

“No, that’s not the thing. Jimmy is gay”, she whispered at last. “And he’s hiding his sexuality, because of his manly image. And now Jay must have sense it. Now he is planning to hit on him”, Riya told Ivan making a puppy face.

Ivan seems a bit surprised. “Is that true? Is he?”, he asked again.
“Yes, see you also couldn't believe on it. Just because Jimmy manly image. Please Ivan go and help Jimmy”, Riya requested. Ivan laugh out loud.
“Ah.. why are you laughing?”, she asked.
“Is jay having a death wish. Jimmy will straight put bullets in his head if he do so”, and he continued laughing.

“Ivan i am serious. Jay is blackmailing him. You know what it’s really hard to explain. Keep yourself in Jimmy position. It’s once personal choice whether to keep his sexuality a secret or not. What if you are being exposed about it from some third person. It’s will only bring guilt and embracement for Jimmy. Ivan go and help him”, Ivan thought for a while. He was well aware if your greatest secret get exposed like this, it will only make us lose face in front of everyone.

“ Riya, you were right. Let’s teach that Jay Parker a lesson”
“Good”, Riya exclaimed.

In Jimmy Cabin...
“Oh, Hi Jimmy”, Jay seductively entered into Jimmy’s cabin.
“ What the hell you are doing here f’boy”, Jimmy yelled.
“Oh comeon Jimmy don’t be so rude. I know you are so stressed these day. Let me ease your pain”, Jay entered into Jimmy cabin and approach him, placing his hand over Jimmy’s shoulder, he whispered into his ears.

“ I know you are just like me. Your dirty little secret, i know about this”, Jimmy eyes wide open and he faced Jay, who was smiling smugly.

“ Who told you that?”, he asked.
“ No one, i just sense that. Oh! Jimmy you don’t know how much i visualise about having you beside me. Loving me and so much. Be mine Jimmy, and i will make you happiest man alive. I will love you till you forget about this cruel world and turn your pain into pleasure. Be mine Jimmy. “, Jay purposed him. He is definitely a good actor.

“ Back off”
“ Jimmy please, listen to me...”
“I said back off”, Jay back off and Jimmy stood from his chair and started walking out.
“Jimmy.... don’t walk away from me. Otherwise, i will expose you in front of everyone, and make you lose face. And for this only you will be responsible”, Jay yellled.

“ Shut up”, Jimmy pulled gun from his holster and put it on Jay forehead.
“ If only you stay alive..”, he threatened him.
On this Jay started laughing hard.
“ Oh lord. I love your this bad boy attitude. Well guess what, i all know for whom you have feelings. I know who that person is for whom you are rejecting my love. I know everything Jimmy. Ahhhh.... it’s such a shame that you cannot be able to get what you heart want. And do you know why... cause you are a losser. You cannot admit. You ain’t brave enough like me to confess this. For your whole life, you will only watch him loving other but never you... poor poor guy...”
“Shut up.... shut the f’ck up... Enough of you bullshit...”
“ Bullshit. It isn't we both knew the truth. Can you?. Can you even confess this to yourself? Can you even be brave enough like that way you show yourself, like a macho man and pursue the love of your life. I know, i know you like Ivan... not even if whole world know this. This is clearly can be seen in your eyes Dammit. Are you brave enough to confess....”
“Yes, i do. I love Ivan. Yes, i am madly in love with him. Yes, i confess. Yes, i am gay...” Jimmy yelled at the top of his lungs. For a while he din’t even cared if someone would hear him.

Silence.....
(GASPING)
Jimmy looked at entrance of his cabin. He saw Ivan.
He heard everything...

Vote, comment and share....