Chapter 50.

🤓 Writer's POV 🤓

Ricky howled.

"I guess he liked his new name", Riya cooed.

"They are so lucky", Edgar groaned.

"Huh.. lucky ", Riya spoke back.

"Yes lucky. You love them more than me", Edgar winned like a child.  Riya laughed at his childish behaviour.

"No baby i also love you", Riya pinched Edgar cheeks from her both hands on both sides.

"Wait, how do you know that i love puppies and dog so much???", Riya asked with raised bows still pinching Edgar's cheeks.

"Well i saw you one day playing with puppies on road side", Edgar answered.

"Road side where?"

"In mumbai"

"Mumbai? How?"

Now Edgar pinched Riya's cheeks.

"Ohh my baby, i know you before we met officially in Yazreen office", Edgar replied

"Stalker much"

"No baby, this is called fate", Edgar smiled at his memory when he saw a girl playing with puppies who took his breath away.

"Hello, back to earth. You spaced out again", Riya groaned in frustration.

"Sorry baby sorry", Edgar apologised and kissed Riya'a cheeks and she blushed hard.

"Riya tell me, why do you want to adopt this puppy so much?", Edgar asked.

"Becauae i fell in love in first sight", Riya replied with dreamy eyes.

"Plus mom never allowed me to adopt a puppy. She always taunt me who is gonna clean his poop, you can't even take care of yourself. I don't want another trouble maker in this house", Riya told Edgar how her mom never allowed her to adopt a puppy.

 "And your dad. Didn't he allowed you?", Edgar asked.

"My dad was in navy back than. He never stayed at home. He just come on holidays, but only one phone call, he had to go back again on his duty. I spent most of my childhood without dad. It's only mom who took care of me. She is the one to fulfill responsibility of both mom and dad, in dad absence. It's not easy of being a child of a soldier", Riya finished her story.

"Still you love your dad more than mom?", Edgar questioned.

"Ofcourse, my mom is hella irritating, she is so over protective and over reacting. She always blames me for even small faults. She still think i am a little kid. On other side, my dad, he fulfill my every wish, under dad, even mom couldn't scold me. Plus she is just jealous that dad pay more attention to me than on her. Hahaha", Riya said feeling proud of herself.

"Aww... your mom is awful", Edgar just spoke casually cause he couldn't find any words to say. He thought Riya and her mom don't match.

But what he saw, is Riya's angry face.

"Hey, don't speak anything against my mother. She is my mom. How dare you to call her awful. You don't know anything. You don't have any right to speak against my mom. I swear, i will broke your 32 sets of teeth if i hear you saying any bad words against my mom", Riya yelled at top of her lungs.

"But ain't you the one who were bashing about your mom a few ago", Edgar said feeling scared. Yes, scared.

"So what? She is my mom. I was just telling you her behaviour. But you called her awful. How dare you?"

"Okay okay. Calm down. I am sorry. I am sorry for calling you mom awful. I am sorry", Edgar raised his hands in air in defeat.

"Hmm.. okay i forgive you this time. But i swear, if i hear you saying again bad against my parents you will see", Riya warned Edgar and continued feeding puppy.

Myrah

"Plan your honeymoon for Russia", these words are continuously ringing in my head.

"Russia, but why?"

Standing near kitchen counter. I was thinking why he chose me.

"Myrah", Rohan come  from behind and wrapped his arm around me.

"Rohan i told you not to get up. You are injured, you injury is still healing ", i scolded him.

"I got bored sitting whole day and you here a doing so much hard work for preparing meal me. Let me help you", Rohan took knife from my hand to help me in chopping veggies.

"No you go and take rest. I can do this ", i snatched back knife from Rohan's hand.

"Then let me wash dish", Rohan walked to dish washer.

"Rohan i am telling you i can manage. Please you take rest. I can handle", i complaint.

"Why don't you listen to me"

"Myrah, what's up with your mood", Rohan asked.

"Is something bothering you?"

"Should i tell him. No i can't, i can't put Rohan's life in danger", i thought.

"Myrah... myrah", Rohan bring me back.

"Nothing Rohan. It's just someone tried to kill you. What if that person who tried to stab you weren't in between. That bullet could have also hit...."

"Shhh....", Rohan put his figure on my mouth and hugged me.

"Don't say such things. I am fine and alive. See, i am standing in front of you Myrah. Stop worrying, no one, cannot separate us. Even if i die. I will come back for you Myrah", Rohan spoke.

"Shut up Rohan. Now you are saying negative things. So shut up", i playfully hit his chest. And cried my heart out, complete detranching Rohan's shirt.

"Now can i wash dishes", Rohan asked. I nodded. He whipped my tears.

"Don't cry love. I hate seeing your tears. Now smile...."

I smiled at his cute face he made to make me smile.

"Good girl", he than crashed his lips on mine, solely telling me how much he love me and i did the same.

In Romanov mansion...

"Riya how come you be a single child if your parents love each other so much", Riya and Edgar is still talking. Just now Riya finished her parents love story.

"No i wasn't alone. I have a elder brother before me, but he died in his fourth month. Mom was completely traumatised by this event. Brother was died due a rare disease. After 2 years later they had me, but mom lost blood due to internal bleeding and doctors said she can't conceive any more", Riya told Edgar her whole family history.

"Ohh.. i am sorry for your brother", Edgar spoke. 

"Ahh... no need of that. He's only memory now", Riya spoke.

Later in night...

"Riya it's time for your punishment now"

*****

Don't forget to vote and comment.