Chapter 8.

🔫 Edgar 🔫

I can't believe she is sitting in front of me. Am i dreaming. No, i ain't.

"Mr. Romanov", her voice bring me back into reality.

"Are you okay?", she asked with concern.

"Yes, Miss. I am fine. So tell me what brings you here?", i asked her.

She took a deep breath before starting.

"Mr. Romanov just like you know, you are now the legal heir of Mr. Yazreen Khan. He was my old business associate and venture capitalists of my firm. But now he isn't alive and he owes shares in my firm. I want to drop the deal", she told me clearly.

"Is that so Miss. Hmm... how many shares did he owed in your firm?", i asked her.

She seems tensed with my question.

"Ahh!!!... 51%", she replied hesitantly. I knew what she is thinking. Maybe she is thinking that i might took over her firm. But why i would do that? Or may I?

A smile spread upon my lips. That's a good deal for me. She seems a nice girl. And i like her.

"Maybe we can modify our terms Miss", i told her.

"Modify? What did that mean?", she asked.

"Work for me", i told her.

"What?", she straightly got up from her chair.

"Work for you? No way. I created this company with my own sweat and blood. And you want me abandon that.....", i cut her in mid.

"Lower your voice Miss. Maybe you don't want to lose your little company forever", i told her.

She closed her eyes for a while and sat silently on chair back.

"Good decision Miss. Riya. You are a smart woman. Work for me and release your company or otherwise i don't have any other option left other than took over of your firm", i advised her.

She got up from chair and headed towards exit.

"Think carefully about my offer Miss. Riya", i warned her before she leaves.

* Phone Call *

"Bring me the file of our contracts with Miss. Malhotra company", i ordered my Secretary.

"This is going to be so much fun..."

🌸 Riya 🌸

I am currently sitting in front of Mr. Romanov; but he is drooling over something.

"This man is weird. I am talking to him and he's daydreaming"

"Mr. Romanov", i called his name to bring him back into reality.

"Are you okay? ", i asked him.

"Yes, Miss. I am fine. So tell me what brings you here?", he asked.

What should i tell him now. Begging him. Uff.... this is so difficult. But i decided to stick with truth.

"Mr. Romanov just like you know, you are now the legal heir of Mr. Yazreen Khan. He was my old business associate and venture capitalists of my firm. But now he isn't alive and he owes shares in my firm. I want to drop the deal", i told him sincerely, because there is no way i can tell him lie, he'll eventually find out that. And that will create more troubles for me.

"Is that so Miss. Hmm... how many shares did he owed in your firm?", he asked me.

"Omg!!! What should i say now? Oh! God help please....", i prayed silently.

"Ahh!!!... 51%", i replied hesitantly. He thought for a while before answering. A smile formed on his lips, which look cute.

"Maybe we can modify our terms Miss", he said.

"Modify? What did that mean?", what is he cooking in his head?

"Work for me", he said.

"What?", i straightly got up from the chair. Hell no way i am going to work for him. I have to win the title, i can never be able to win this, if i work for him.

"Work for you? No way. I created this company with my own sweat and blood. And you want me abandon that.....", i am cut in mid by him.

"Lower your voice Miss. Maybe you don't want to lose your little company forever", he said.

"What no way. I can't lose that"

And i made a wise decision to sat back.

"Good decision Miss. Riya. You are a smart woman. Work for me and release your company or otherwise i don't have any other option left other than took over of your firm", he advised me, more or like threatened me.

I got up from my chair and headed towards exit.

"Think carefully about my offer Miss. Riya", he shouted back.

"Do hell with you Mr. Romanov", i cursed him in my mind.

But now what am i going to do? If i won't work for him, he will took over my dream, i can't let that happen.

Think Riya, think. Plan something.

And a idea cooked in my mind, and smile over my face.

"But it is dangerous", my subconscious told me.

"But we can always try"

****
Don't forget to vote and comment.