51

One week later..

X A N D R A

Can someone fall in love this early?

Like, I know, I know Shawn since three months, but my feelings for him had increased to such a level that it was being impossible for me to be without him.

Whenever my parents saw me and Shawn together, they exchanged secret devilish smiles and smirks. 

Shawn and me were not in an official relation, but, we weren't even normal friends. Like, did normal friends kiss?

I looked at my reflection in the mirror, giving myself a once over. Shawn had asked me out on a date, tonight.

Applying mascara and a light shade of shimmering, strawberry flavoured lip gloss, I grabbed my purse and started walking down the stairs.

I looked at the giant clock hanging on the main wall and found it to be 10:00 pm. Yeah, only Shawn could arrange dates at this hour. My parents came and hugged me.

"We wish you luck.", dad kissed my forehead.

"And don't be too desperate in finding love. You don't need to find love, love itself will find you.", mom kissed my cheek and I nodded at both of them.

The main door opened and Shawn stepped in, looking gorgeous as always. He was wearing a light blue denim shirt, folded at his biceps and dark blue jeans. Perfection.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Bolt.", he greeted them.

"Take care of her.", both of them replied in unison, smiling.

"Always.", Shawn smiled.

He held out his hand and I took it in my hand, walking out with him.

"Where are we going?", I asked him, as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Surprise, baby.", he smiled and leaned in to give a peck on my lips.

Taking control of the wheel, he drove the jeep calmly as I stared out at the beautiful sky, filled with stars.

After ten minutes maybe, we came to a stop and I gasped in surprise at the sight in front of us. Shawn adjusted the jeep and asked me to get out with him.

We both got out as I stared at the gleaming lake in front of me, reflecting the stars in it.

"Come here.", he held my hand and took me towards the backside of the jeep. Maybe, I was so engrossed in staring at him that I didn't pay attention to the jeeps backside.

There were pillows kept with blankets for us to sleep in. We climbed in and sat comfortably, looking at the beautiful scenery in front of us.

"Pizza?", he asked and I nodded with excitement.

He took out two boxes of hot pineapple pizza and we ate it in silent, me looking at two beautiful things in sight. Him and the lake.

He suddenly got up and started searching for something in his pockets. A frown appeared on his forehead as he continued to search for something.

"Is everything fine?"

"Will you be mine?"

******