Working from Home will Add Lots of Value to your Life

Apart from the fact that your income is most likely to take an upward leap, other vital areas such as your relationship, your health, fitness, productivity, mental health and a whole lot of others will experience very distinct improvements.

Let's look at some benefits of working from home in a more detailed manner:

1. Helps you regain control of your life: There is nothing wrong with 9-5 jobs, except that they tend to make you forget everything you love to do and the things you would have enjoyed to engage in if you had more free time to yourself. Hence, this is what makes home based jobs the jobs for the future. Working from home gives you a chance to be active whenever, wherever and however you choose. You can take a vacation trip when you want and work round the clock if you so wish. With a home-based job, you will get to spend more time with those friends and family members who mean the world to you, engage in fun activities that keep you in high spirits and pursue those dreams you have always had at the back of your mind. I would be very interested in getting comments on this.

2. Saves you from the mental trauma toxic work environments: No matter where you work, so long as you work in an organization with people, there will often be pressure with some trying to outdo and outshine you. Even when you do not care about others and what they want to achieve with all the unhealthy competitions, these are realities of the workplace that are difficult to wave aside; from annoying colleagues to overbearing superiors, several factors will make your workplace more toxic as you gain more relevance.

3. Brings you closer to your family: This is most applicable to young mums and some dads who care about parenting a whole lot. Working from home will help you bond with your kids from a very early age. Studies have shown that spending time with kids is more important and helpful to their cognitive development than spending money on them. So starting that home-based business will ensure you watch them grow and relish the joy of parenthood. Right or wrong – please leave a comment.

4. Saves you cost: When you start a home-based business, there won't be any need to rent office space, bring in office chairs, and pay office utility bills and the likes. Thus, working from home is ideal for you when you don't have a lot of money to throw around. All you will need is a laptop/desktop, a comfortable chair, and internet connection all of which you may already have when getting started.

5. Reduces your stress levels: Working from home eliminates most of your stressors such as having to rush out of your house every morning, spending too much time in traffic and working hard to accomplish your daily tasks before the close of work. Other stressors include dealing with bosses and colleagues, not paying attention to what you eat and not getting enough rest. Am I right or wrong about this? I would be happy to read your comments.

6. Better health: Most times, when you have to rush to work every morning, there will be no time to enjoy a healthy breakfast and ensure lunch is eaten at the right time and with healthy food combinations. At home, you take your time to choose what you eat and enjoy every bite. Also, working from home avails you the time to do those quick workouts such as press-ups, squatting, vigorous dancing, etc.

It is not enough to talk about the pros of working from home without saying anything about the cons.

We will take that in the next chapter.

This story is completed offline and I will publish the chapters every Wednesday and Friday.

See you on Friday!

**If you like this type of short paragraph writing, please vote**