Compile your Ideas in Order of Feasibility

You have generated your ideas and gathered the ideas you picked up from others as well. It is now time to have a comprehensive list of your thoughts according to their order of feasibility. Get a business plan book and make a list of ideas. You should start with the things that interest you. If you have any difficulty choosing what should top the list and what should come last, you can use the tips below:

· Get someone involved: You had already engaged some great minds when thinking about the best ideas for your home business. You can join one or more of such people to help you with the business idea ratings to know which ones should come first and which should come last.

· Get your passions involved: You are more likely to succeed with something you are very passionate about than you will with anything else. Therefore, identify the ideas on the list, which you have a strong passion for and start with them. How important is this? Please leave your comment.

· What can you do with what you already know and what you have? There are ideas you don't need any specialized training or skills to engage and succeed. Identify those business ideas you can do without relying on anyone's supervisions and instructions and make sure they top the list.

· Do some feasibility studies. It is essential you know the success rates of each of those ideas. No matter how unique your business idea is, there must be something related to what you have written down as a business idea. Find it and know the success rates compared to the price at which people that go into that sort of business fail. Your feasibility studies should include factors such as the influence of the location, business plan, target market, quality of products/services, pricing, etc.

· Start a survey: If you have a site, newsletter, blog or followers on any popular social media platforms, you can let others help you rate the ideas. You don't have to spell out what you want to go into in details.

With what we've learned above in mind, let's talk about the next point, how to generate qualified leads.

We will take that in the next chapter. See you there next Wednesday.

**Please vote and share**