Here is Something for all Wattpad Visitors

Turn your passion for reading into a home-based business:

If you love reading more than anything else, then you should consider starting a book review business. Authors will be willing to pay you to hear what you have to say about the quality of their work. You could also include other services such as editing to help writers spot errors and improve the quality of their content. A book review blog and book conversation group won't be a bad idea. With this, you will make money and get free books as well. Here are some specific options available to you as a book lover:

* Read and get paid: Some authors will pay you to read their books before they get published. Doing this usually helps them know if the book will do well in the market or if they need to do some additional work.

* Start a book review blog: There are many platforms that will make you money from affiliate marketing deals. You could sign up with them and other such merchant sites. You can also sell spaces to authors on your blog where they can talk about their books and engage readers in meaningful interactions.

Talking about reviews. Copy this link ht*p://gratis.tipsom.se/free-review-copy/ (change the * to a t) and paste it into your browser to get a free review copy of another inspiring book. You will also find the link below at the end of this chapter.

* You can start your writing career: We have covered this point extensively

* You can start your writing career: We have covered this point extensively. There is a writer in every avid reader. You can let the writer in you make you money.

* Start publishing services: You can offer services such as book editing, book formatting, cover designs and the likes to authors and get paid handsomely.

Turn your love for art into a business: If you have a flair for painting, sewing, crafting, and drawing whatever catches your fancy, that love can become a good source of income for you. There are platforms where you can sell your beautiful pieces of art. For instance, you can sell your artworks on www.etsy.com. You can also supply your artworks to antic shops around you or create an online showroom/art studio for your work. Another way your love for art can make you money is to teach others how to paint and draw through online courses like the ones we talked about previously.

Make money as a gardener: If your love for gardening has helped you nurture the plants around your house to the point where people admire the green scenery they create, you can make money by assisting others to achieve such green and beautiful environments. It becomes more comfortable if you already have the necessary gardening tools that will be required.

You are welcome with more ideas. Please leave your comments.

Let us cover another interesting area – how to make money through apps.

See you in the next chapter.

**I would appreciate if you vote, comment and share**