Conclusion

We have come to the end of this story. Thank you for reading all the chapters.

I sincerely hope you found the story eye-opening, inspirational and practical.

When you choose to work from home, you lose the daily motivations that come from the workplace and engaging and interacting with others. However, you can become your development manager, as developing yourself and your home-based business is your sole responsibility. You can learn a thing or two from the points below:

· Visit my website h*tp://www.tips-and-advice.com (Change the * to t). There you will find a lot of free tip letters about different dream jobs. I want to make sure I stay with you until you have succeeded in your home-based business.

· Work with others as much as possible. We mentioned the importance of collaborating at some point in the book. This will help you learn many useful things. Surround yourself with positive thinkers from whom you can learn something about creativity. I have never neglected this vital success principle at any point in my professional life. I have always made sure there are people around me from whom I can keep learning as I climb the success ladder. The benefits are innumerable.

· Be an active participant in newsgroups. I have found lots of discussion groups over the years. Some of these groups were made up of 6-10 participants who would meet once a month to deliberate on hot ideas/topics, learn from one another with no fear of competition. This way, we were able to develop ourselves more.

· Become an avid reader of great books, informative magazines, blogs, news, and articles. Find useful audio and CDs, listen to them, watch the videos, and keep learning new things. I have a positive habit of sitting in my car and listening to great audio messages from motivating and inspiring speakers. You can adopt this as a way of taking advantage of the time as you drive.

· Do not neglect constructive criticisms from customers. Most of these customers know what they are talking about when they say your product/service is not good enough. See every complaint from your customer as an opportunity to learn about the areas you need to improve on.

· Participate in more meaningful seminars, conferences, and professional courses. You can take some in your field, and explore some new territories such as marketing, finance, economy, technology, etc. There are several seminars and courses here and there; you should ensure you go for the best. You can ask past participants for recommendations and references to help you know which ones to choose.

· Take advantage of the web conferences and online courses. You don't have to leave your new home-based business, travel a long distance to attend a business seminar anymore. With the many webinars going on today, you can learn anything from the comfort of your home.

Today, everything has potentials for becoming the next big business idea. It wasn't so a few years ago. The advancement of the internet has changed the way we do business a whole lot. These days you can come up with an idea and turn it into a global company from the comfort of your home. It doesn't matter whether you are black or white, educated or uneducated, a believer in God or an atheist. All you need is a good idea and a great marketing plan.

So whether you have worked as a sales personnel, plumber, painter, HR manager, lawyer, doctor, accountant or a chief executive of a large corporation, you can take advantage of the opportunities the internet offers everyone to turn his/her ideas and experiences into a booming home-based business. Look around you and never stop looking until you spot the right business idea for you.

Explore the avenues outlined in the body of this book that will suit you and get creative with the ideas you choose. I have mentioned; you can't fail to find one great idea that will make you a successful home-based entrepreneur. Remember it is more about the quality and usefulness of what you offer than anything else. So long as you find an idea that helps solve a problem and meet a pressing need people have, you will see people who are more eager to buy than you are willing to sell. Focus on solving a problem for people and providing what they need, and you will attract success like a magnet.

This is the last chapter of this book. Thank you for downloading and reading. I will love to hear from you to know the progress you have made with your home-based business and the difficulties you are encountering.

I wish you good luck to you in all your endeavors.

Holger Wastlund

Email address: holger.wastlund(at)gmail.com 

Website: