Get Your App Succeed In The Market

It is not enough to build an app to submit it to an app store and go to bed. There are specific steps you must take to ensure you get the downloads from people who visit that marketplace daily. Here are some ideas you could use:

* Choose interesting app icons

The very first thing every user sees about your app is its icon. As users scroll through the app store looking for what to buy, the chances are that there will be several apps addressing the same need your app addresses. Choose an eye-catching icon that makes your app easily recognizable. Therefore, create the image as descriptive and related to what needs the app meets and what problem it solves as possible. In your bid to make it catchy, do not use excessive combinations that will end up confusing the eyes of the users.

* Maintain the same voice tones across all social media platforms

Don't go using different voice tones for your app on different platforms. If your app's goal is to entertain users, it will be counterproductive to write promotional and sales letters about it on favorite social media sites sounding all serious, rigid and excessively professional.

* Choose an appropriate name for your app

While naming your app, be sure you avoid using over-used names. Use names that are as sweet as they are easy to remember and keyed into search boxes. The title should be easily memorable and short. Also, make sure the name reflects the need the app is meant to meet, as this will ensure users won't scroll past your app on the app store while searching for an app that addresses the problem yours was created to solve.

* Make catchy photos and screenshots part of your app description

A picture can say a thousand words at a glance. Most users will look for images that show what your app looks like and what it does. Therefore, make sure you capture the most important features of your app in screenshots and make it part of the description.

* Get more reviews

The more positive reviews your app has, the more downloads your app will record and the more downloads it records, the more money you make. You can ask your friends and fans to leave you some positive reviews in the app store.

* Have a landing page that describes your app on your site

Most app developers think all they need to get the sales is to place the reviews of famous names like TechCrunch, New York Times, etc. at the top of their landing pages. However, this does not work most of the time. Remember you have very few seconds to convince visitors to either download your app or skip it. A concise description of your app and what it can help the visitor achieve might be all you need to get them to hit the download button.

* Avoid bad reviews

A few bad reviews are all your app needs to crash every hope of success you had placed on it. There will be users who would want to destroy all your efforts when that app crashes and they lose the small money they paid you. You can avoid such situations by encouraging users to get in touch with you if the app crashes and develops any issues.

To increase your odds of success, make sure to look at the great apps that I will show you in the next chapter. The possibilities to grow such a business are great. Read more about that on this link ht*p://gratis.tipsom.se/business-growth-women/ (Change the * to a "t")

se/business-growth-women/ (Change the * to a "t")

See you in the next chapter. That will be next coming Wednesday.

**If you like this, please vote, comment and share**