Some Successful Apps for Your Inspiration

Health and fitness apps

Today, the health and fitness industry is one big industry where the opportunities for moneymaking business ideas are inexhaustible. App developers have utilized these opportunities quite well by creating apps and tools that help people achieve different ends ranging from reminders to engage in daily workouts, keep an appointment with trainers, focus on weight loss diet plans, and so much more. Here are a few of such great apps you can look at to get inspiration on what to build:

Treatwell.com This app helps people schedule their appointments with their physical trainers, yoga masters, hair stylist, makeup artists, and several other specialists. It provides users with a brighter way to book beauty appointments; you can create something like this in your field as well.

Runkeeper.com. This app makes your Smartphone more useful. It helps you track your physical workouts such as walking, hiking, running, jogging, biking, and so much more with the use of GPS on your Android phone. Over 45 million people around the world use this app to make running a fantastic experience.

Lifesum.com. This app looks at your health history and data to help you create a healthy plan to enable you to live longer and enjoy optimum health and fitness for as long as you live. Here, you will find personalized diet plans, workout regimen to suit your lifestyle and schedules.

You will find many other ideas on this website ht*p://www.tips-and-advice.com/ (Please change the * to a "t")

* Some great financial apps

These days, Smartphones are becoming essential parts of our daily lives. There is so much more you can do with your Smartphone apart from staying connected with friends and family. For instance, you can now take care of your financial issues such as coming out or staying out of debt, managing your money, sticking to your monthly budget and making the most informed investment decisions. There are super apps that make it possible for you to keep a tab on all these financial issues with your Smartphone developed by ordinary people like you. Look at some of the best business apps to see what ideas you can get:

· Mint.com: This app lets you create a budget, track your spending and stay smart about your finances. All your bank, credit card accounts and monthly bills can be connected to your mint account to keep your total economy in one place. You will also find this app useful when making important decisions as a new business owner. This app will send you reminders so you know when your next bills will be due, what you owe and the money available for payments. You can create a similar app although with a few improvements.

· Youneedabudget.com: This one is in a class of its own. It is one financial app that will teach you discipline by helping you learn to stop living from paycheck to paycheck. You need a budget (YNAB) will help you plan your budget around the money you have and keep you away from all kinds of debts. There is an inbuilt accountability partner who enables you to balance things up whenever you veer off track. Also, their online courses and live tutors will help you learn the basics of budgeting.

· Wally.com: This is another excellent financial app that can help you achieve your business dreams faster. Wally enables you to track your expenses all through the month. This app allows you to know which direction your personal finance is going and the things you can cut out to save more.

· Acorns.com: This one helps you save every change on every purchase you make with your credit card. Whenever you purchase with the card you connected to your acorn account, the app rounds up the money to the next highest dollar and invests the difference in any of the investment portfolios and exchange-traded funds of your choice.

Think of other areas that have not been explored or improve on what already exists.

Different types of freelance services that you can offer are continually growing. Let us look at some interesting ones in the next chapter.

See you there this coming Friday.

**Please don't forget to vote, comment and share**