Prologue

Changkyun, 22 years old. It's his first year studying Arts & Design at Seoul University. His dream was to study music but no one ever supported him so he followed his parent's dream instead. Changkyun was in a relationship with Kihyun for two years. But Kihyun fell in love with someone else and dropped him. He is left heartbroken but he still has his friends Hyungwon and Minhyuk who try their best to cheer him up.

Jooheon, 23 years old. He studies Computers & Programming at Seoul University. He is an expert in hacking, something he uses to gain some money but not enough for anyone to realise his actions. His friends, Wonho and Shownu are also hackers. Shownu recently brought Kihyun to their little crew but Jooheon doesn't like him. Jooheon has seen him and Changkyun around the University but the day Shownu brought him to their table he looked at Changkyun and he seemed sad, he immediately understood what happened.

Jooheon was following all of Changkyun's social media where Changkyun would vent when he was sad or angry, just to express his emotions. He wanted Changkyun to know how much he deserves, to know that Kihyun wasn't what he deserved, that he deserves true love, someone who would treat him right. His desire to speak with him took him to another level and soon enough Changkyun's phone was hacked.

______________________________________

NEW STORY BITCHES.
I must warn you for strong language, smut occasionally, triggering things and boyxboy relationships. If you aren't interested in any of this please don't continue reading my story.

I will try updating as fast as possible. Please support my story like my last one.