Piper

Pettigrew gets what he deserves
PIPER: Jason, Leo, and I were quite the team. We knew each other's battle instinct. I could tell you what move those boys were going to make before they even moved.  

"Leo, behind you." I spoke.

Flames ignited in his hands and he lured off a death eater girl who had been ready to pounce on him.

"Piper, left!" Jason warned.

I hardly even blinked.

"Death eater, sleep." I had taken up to Natalie Pierce's favorite command: sleep. I'd found it to be quite effective.

"Jason, 2 o'clock!" Leo warned. Jason apparently didn't know when direction 2 o'clock was. Two death eater's grabbed his arms.

"Piper?" He asked for assistance.

"Chicken dance, now." I commanded, my personal favorite command.

The two death eaters and Jason broke into the dance. Jason glared at me.

"Seriously?"

Leo and I laughed as we continued to ward off the death eaters.

"Jason, you can stop." I commanded. He did. While the death eaters continued to do the chicken dance, Leo trapped them in a circle of flames. That way, they couldn't escape.

"Nice one," I said. "Left."

Leo didn't even glance as he punched the death eater on his left in the nose. Jason levitated him over the wall of flames and into the circle.

I observed Grover Underwood in the distance. He was surrounded by death eaters, trying desperately to send them away.

"I'll be back," I said, gesturing towards Grover. "The satyr needs some McClean."

I ran through the battle, dodging arrows, spells, and the occasional sword. I finally joined Grover. He was playing bamboo pipes rapidly. He was attempting to put the death eaters under a trance. But because there were so many, it was only slowing them down.

"I could use some help!" He told me, taking only a second to breathe before returning to his playing.

The only way I could help them was by combining forces with Grover's music. Power with words was one thing, but music had a whole other power of its own.

I sang to the death eaters as Grover played. Our music combining took control of the death eaters, furthering their trance. I sang a lullaby of sorts as Grover improvised on his instrument. Only a few minutes of this later, they all fell peacefully beside us.

"They'll wake if I don't keep this up. Thank you, Piper." Grover said, continuing to play. "It's good to finally meet you. Annabeth's mentioned you to me during the few times I could manage to contact her after the war with Gaea. She's told me about you, Leo, and the romans. You're all just as awesome as she says."

And the Romans. That part hurt.

"So, Jason's Roman..." I trailed off.

He laughed in between his playing.

"You two are together, don't worry. It isn't required of half-bloods to stay at camp. You live in California with your dad, not far from Jason."

That made me relieved.

"So I belong at the Greek place. Camp...half-blood?

Grover nodded.

"I visit from time to time. I've seen you around, never got the chance for conversation however. Like I said, it's great to meet. You and Annabeth are good friends, that makes you my friend by default," he continued playing.