Nico

Something good finally happens to me
NICO: let's take a moment to go back in time. We'd all love that opportunity, right? Well, let me burst your bubble by telling you right now that I deserve a reset button way more than you. Until you've gone through things like I have I don't want to hear one complaint out of your mouth.

Like I said, we're going to step back in time for a moment. We're going back right at the moment where Piper and I had parted ways, the first time. Right after we had finished spying on Leo, when I told her I'd have to go and write an update to Harry, and she went off and did whatever it was she did.

I went to the library, of course. I could have very easily gone to my common room, but with going there I had she chance of having to talk to somebody in my house, a house where half of the people wanted me dead. It was better to go to the library, where talking was frowned upon and silence was a good deed.

It didn't take long to write the letter. I sat in my usual table in the corner and began writing away.

"Harry,
Today has been interesting, to say the least. I haven't gotten any updates from you yet, so I'm assuming things at St. Mungo's are uneventful. I do hope the twins are feeling better now, I wouldn't mind an update on that.

Anyway, things here haven't been uneventful. Piper gave word that she suspected Leo Valdez was another potential suspect. We spent the day following him with my invisibility cap and your cloak. We found him chatting to Frank Zhang, who Piper told me was a Hufflepuff a year above you. I'll spare you the details, they're both confirmed suspects. They're a part of all of this.

Additionally, Leo had mentioned two other guys as well without listing their names. Piper and I think that after those two, we've found everybody.

Leo mentioned that they were going to meet in some place called the room of requirement after the quidditch match next week. Piper and I were thinking we should find that place and fill them in on everything, since they'd all be in one place.

We want to know what you think. Please, feel free to write back, let me know you aren't dead or something.

Sincerely, Nico."

I set the letter aside and gathered my things. I was about to leave until a surprise guest showed up at my table.

Before I could speak, he held up his hand to silence me.

"No, you don't get to speak." Will ordered. I listened.

"You randomly imply to me that you're aware of the fact that I'm having visions, then I don't see you until today? You've been following me forever now, don't think I don't know you're trying to gather some information on me! You're going to follow me and we're going to talk!"

He pulled me by the arm down the halls.

"Nice to see you too, Solace."

***

"Mind telling me where you're taking me to?" I asked. We stopped in the middle of an empty hallway. He then proceeded to pace back and forth like mad, mumbling to himself. Again, he held up a hand to silence me.

A door appeared along the wall. Will stopped pacing. He grabbed my arm again and dragged me into the mysterious room.

Two chairs appeared in the center. He sat in one, then gestured towards the other one, inviting me to sit in it.

"This place is the--"

"Room of requirement." I answered. I wondered if Will could have been one of the other guys Leo had been referring to. I then debunked that idea, since Will's trio included him, Annabeth, and Hazel.