Introduction

Welcome! Before you start reading, the story will probably be pretty confusing if you don't read this first! Here are just some explanations to clear up any confusion about the story!

READ THIS -- Please do not comment rudely against the houses the Percy Jackson characters will be put in. These houses are my opinions. I understand some of my opinions may not be the most popular in the fandom, and your opinion is completely valid if you disagree! 😌 It's SO annoying that I'm still receiving comments like "i don't like that Percy's in Gryffindor!!! Piper shouldn't be Slytherin!! Blah blah blah!!!" PLEASE, for the sake of my patience, stop commenting this stuff. It's only a fanfiction.

Annabeth: muggle-born, sixth year, Ravenclaw
Percy: pure-blood, sixth year, Gryffindor (though I think his house should have been Hufflepuff because his fatal flaw is LOYALTY)
Jason: half-blood, sixth year, Gryffindor
Piper: pure-blood, sixth year, Slytherin
Frank: pure-blood, sixth year, Hufflepuff
Hazel: muggle-born, fourth year, Hufflepuff
Leo: pure-blood, sixth year, Slytherin
Will: muggle-born, fifth year, Hufflepuff
Nico: fourth year, the rest you will find out

-- Yes, the ages aren't accurate, but it's all for the sake of the story and will be explained near the end of the plot.

-- Events of trials of apollo have not yet happened, but for the sake of the story we are all going to pretend that Leo and Calypso returned from Calypso's island already
(PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ANY BURNING MAZE SPOILERS FOR ANYBODY WHO HASN'T READ IT! 😊)

-- Magnus and Alex will make an appearance and Magnus will have a few point of views, but since not everyone has read MCGA I will try to avoid major spoilers and I will put warnings above paragraphs that have any. Magnus and Alex do not play a very important role in the story but I just wanted them to make some appearances.

-- This story will be set in Harry's fifth year. But this is not at all similar to the plot of Order of the Phoenix, apart from a few minor details. Umbridge will not be in this story and will instead be replaced by the REAL Mad-Eye Moody as defense against the dark arts teacher, as he never got a real chance to teach the previous year.

-- The characterization of The Percy Jackson characters isn't at all like (most of) them in the start of the story! But please, remain patient! It's all for their character development and purpose of the plot!

-- This story will be very long. I've decided to make each chapter be separated by changing point of view. Point of views will range in size, depending on how valuable the character is to the plot during that part of the story. The story itself will be split into ten parts, each part consisting of a point of view from every major character.

-- I am aware the Percy Jackson and Harry Potter stories take place in different times, but for the story's sake we will all use our imaginations and pretend that they're in the same time. Also, as I stated, the ages of the Percy Jackson characters may not be entirely accurate. Again, it's all for plot purpose.

-- All canon ships will be developed sooner or later. I promise there will be romance, though it may take a while to develop.

-- I reference other fandoms a lot in my stories! If you ever catch a fandom reference, please comment it makes me smile! I love including fandom inside jokes from all sorts of different fandoms and I love when people understand the references. (I mostly just reference Billy Joel and the Beatles because I'm a music nerd so this is your final warning)

For further information, please read the story's description!

If you have any questions about something I didn't specify in the story, please comment! I will try to clear confusion! This will be a long story, so there's bound to be some confusion! 😂

And lastly, thanks for reading!

(Characters in this story do not belong to me. Credit to J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan for creating these characters we love.)

ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER
Because I've noticed many comments on it. I do NOT have any respect for J.K. Rowling as a person. I stopped praising her long ago after the transphobic comments she made.