Jason

We have a meeting and accomplish little to nothing
JASON: I'll set the scene for you, Percy Jackson was about to kill me.

Percy was pacing back and forth in the Gryffindor common room so rapidly that I thought he ground would start to cave beneath him. He threw his hands in the air and spoke words at me that weren't friendly. Luckily, most of the kids were out at their flying lessons. Nobody else in the common room paid much attention to us, too caught up in their own troubles.

"I can't believe you! I simply cannot believe you." He complained.

"I didn't remember, okay?"

"Didn't remember? Hah!" He lectured.

I lowered my voice.

"Look, it was on Saturday! Remember, Saturday was the full moon. I was a bit preoccupied. It slipped my mind."

I had remembered a detail about Saturday that I had previously forgotten to share with Percy and Leo. Last Saturday when Percy was off to his detention and that girl's niffler attacked him, trying to take his pen, I realized that she had a similar tattoo to Percy and I. I had forgotten this detail about that day and Percy was angry that I had just now shared this with him.

Even worse, I had suggested that we invite her into our group. Perhaps she could help us, or vice versa. That's when Percy got really mad.

"When I suggested that Annabeth Chase be invited into this group, you and Leo said no! You said that the boggart thing wasn't enough evidence, and we should wait until we have more information. Suddenly, you're all eager to invite this Hazel girl into our group?"

"I merely suggested it." I pointed out.

(Yes, I realize I forgot about the whole Jason noticing Hazel's tattoo thing. I thought I'd squeeze it in somewhere 🤦‍♀️ )

Percy groaned.

"You, me, Leo, and now possibly Annabeth and Hazel. Who else? There can't possibly be anybody else."

Leo ran into the room, as if on cue.

"Guys!" Leo plopped down in between us on the common room couch. "I didn't tell you earlier because I thought it would be too much to mention. But I know somebody else who is in the same boat as us! This person wishes to remain nameless, but I told him about how he wasn't alone in this, and I explained how there are others like us! Even more to the story, he showed me a pretty cool place that I just HAVE to take you two!"

Percy and I didn't have a chance to speak before he drug us out of the common room and into an empty corridor.

"Ready, boys?" He paced the halls in a rush. Percy and I exchanged worried glances. I think we were both questioning Leo's sanity more than usual.

A door appeared before us. Leo applauded his work then walked in as if a random, appearing door was a common occurrence.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come on in."

Normally, it wasn't a wise thing to follow a guy you hardly knew into a mysterious room. Then again, Hogwarts isn't a normal place. Once you've gone here for six years like I have, your definition of what classifies as normal begins to change.

Leo extended his arm and spun around, proud of this room, whatever it was. A mirror appeared in the corner of the room. A few chairs appeared a distance from it. Percy and I took a seat in the separate chairs.

"Boys, welcome to the room of requirement. Let me give you a quick history lesson: this room is a legend in Hogwarts! Students have searched for it for years before convincing themselves that it didn't exist, that it was a myth. I'd like to welcome you both to the very myth you may have heard of, the room of requirement! Welcome. Make yourselves at home."