Chapter 13: I Will Rip Your Extensions Out

A/N: Hiiiiiii.

*

Lacey’s POV

I woke the next morning to hear Cole in the shower. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes just ask he opened the door. There was Cole, standing there in all his glory. “Oh my god, Cole!” I shrieked, covering my eyes. “What?” he asked, stretching on purpose. “It wasn’t bothering you this much last night.” He teased, leaning on the bed in front of me. ( A/N: In case you cannot tell, they clearly did the dirty. I did not want to write that scene though because awk.) “COLE!” I screeched, making sure my hands were firmly clasped over my eyes. He laughed heartily and went back into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him. I uncovered my eyes and fell back onto the bed, heaving out a sigh as I did so.

I smiled as I heard Cole start singing some weird girl song through the bathroom door. I rolled my eyes and stood up, pulling the curtains away from my window. I was going to start getting dressed when my phone beeped. I furrowed my brows as I walked over to my phone.

1 new message

Unknown Number

It’s not over yet.

Was all it said. My eyes widened as my stomach churned uncomfortably. I felt sick. Who texted me? What did they mean by ‘it’s not over yet’? What if it was Jace? I swallowed the lump in my throat and put my phone down, deciding not to worry about it. I quickly got dressed and yelled at Cole to get out of the bathroom.

~             *             ~             *             ~

Cole and I pulled up to school and got out. Everyone was eerily quiet this morning as I was extremely confused as to why. As Cole and I walked it, I pulled a girl aside. “Maria, what’s wrong with everyone this morning?” I asked, raising a brow. She rolled her eyes. “Queen Bitch Georgia is back.” Was all she said before walking away. I turned and kept my face stoic, this day was about to get a shitload more annoying. I grasped Cole’s hand in mine and smiled at him as we walked through the hallways. “Lacey! Nice to see you!” I heard her squeaky voice from behind me. I rolled my eyes and spun on my heel, making sure to keep a firm grasp on Cole’s hand.

“Hi Georgia.” I gave a tight-lipped smile. “Good to see you.” She said sarcastically. “And Cole, damn baby, you do look fine.” She said at some attempt to be seductive and she dragged her finger down his chest. He cleared his throat uncomfortably and took a little step back. “Georgia.” He nodded his head, removing his hand from mine to pull me closer to his side by my waist. “Cole,” she said, feigning hurt, “you cannot tell me that you’re dating her.” She said in a disgusted tone. “I am. Problem?” He asked, raising a brow. I smiled slightly, looking at the floor. “Ugh, whatever.” She said, tossing her hair over her shoulder. “It was just great to see you Lacey.” She said, turning to me. I smiled sarcastically, and watched as something sparked in her eye. Anger? Hatred? ‘More like all of the above.’ I said mentally. “And Cole,” she said, turning to my boyfriend. “I’ll call you.” She winked and turned around. I gritted my teeth and took a step forward, getting ready to pull her fake extensions out. “Babe.” Cole said, tugging me back by my hips.

I crossed my arms and huffed. “I wanted to pull her damn obviously fake extensions out.” I whined, pouting at him. He chuckled and kissed me. “I know, trust me, I did too.” He said, his eyes turning dark for a fraction of a second. “But, we just have to ignore her, okay?” he asked. I nodded, sighing, before leaning in to kiss him again.

One day, Georgia. I will rip your very-fake extensions out. One day.

*

A/N: Well that got sexual and a bit humorous. Who else hates Georgia? Like her? Let me know! I don’t know about you, but I honestly want to spend a day in Lacey’s mind, I feel like it would be really funny.

Song of the chapter: Really Don’t Care-Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd

Favorite Lines:

Now if we meet out on the street I won’t be running scared, I’ll walk right up to you and put one finger in the air.

Oh, oh, oh I really don’t care.

~'~'~'~'~Comment and Vote Please! ~'~'~'~'~

xoxox