Chapter 4: Oh Hot Damn

A/N:OH MY GOD IM BACK ARE YOU EXCITED WELL YOU SHOULD BE. :)

*

Lacey’s POV

“Come on Lacey, just give me a shot.” He murmured. I shook my head, not being able to speak. He was too close. I couldn’t think straight. “Do I make you nervous?” He asked, smirking slightly. “No.” I mumbled. “Sorry, what was that?” He asked cheekily. “No.” I said, my voice coming out stronger than I thought it would. “Are you sure?” He asked, his voice dropping an octave.

I just nodded. He took a step closer. “I don’t believe you.” He whispered in my ear before tugging me closer to him by my hips. He pressed me up against his chest, holding me firmly by my hips. “Are you nervous?” He murmured. My breath hitched. “No.” I whispered. He chuckled slightly. He gently slipped both his hands beneath my shirt and slowly began tracing circles on my lower back.

I sucked in a breath as I felt him lean down and nuzzle his face into the side of my neck. “Am I making you nervous?” He whispered in my ear before placing a kiss under my ear. I straightened my back and hardened my features. “No.” I said, sternly. “Okay, fine.” He chuckled at my stubbornness. Truth be told, he was making me nervous, very nervous. I had no idea what he was going to do next, but I did have some hope that maybe he would leave me alone.

Of course, there was no chance of that happening.

I watched as he dragged his hands up and down my sides under my shirt. I struggled to keep my breathing even. He let his left hand rest at my hip yet again, and pulled his other hand up to my face. He gripped the side of my face, staring into my eyes. He slowly leaned into me, his lips hovering over mine. “Still not nervous, huh?” He asked, amused. “No.” I murmured.

“Okay.” He whispered, before attacking my lips. I brought my hand up to grip his shirt, while I tangled the other one in his hair. He pulled away from my lips, before attacking my neck with kisses. “Cole.” I breathed. He pulled his head up to face me before grinning, his lips attacking mine yet again.

I woke up, startled. I just had a dream about Cole, where he was kissing me, and doing other stuff. I looked over at my clock. It read, 2:45. I grumbled. Great, now I was awake waaayy too early, I just had a really weird dream about Cole, and I was sweating. Good lord, why was it so hot in here? I took in a deep breath before getting out of bed.

I walked over to the window, unlocking it and pulling it open. I sat myself down on the ledge, deciding to get some fresh air. I sighed, pulling my knees up to my chest and closing my eyes. “Hey.” I heard a deep voice murmur. I shrieked and grabbed the sides of the window for support. “What the hell?” I asked, turning to Cole.

Oh hot damn.

Cole was standing there, shirtless, his hair a mess and an amused smirk plastered on his face. I blushed slightly after realizing that I was staring. He chuckled deeply. “Why are you up so early?” He asked huskily. I shrugged. “Couldn’t sleep.” Technically it wasn’t a lie; it just wasn’t the whole truth. “Me neither.” He murmured. We sat there for a couple minutes just in silence. It wasn’t awkward, it was just quiet.

I looked over at him to see him staring at me, well more like staring at my legs. I had momentarily forgotten that I was only wearing a pair of short shorts and a loose baggy t shirt. I snapped in front of his face a few times. “Hey Loverboy, my eyes are up here?” I said, pointing to my eyes. He rolled his eyes and looked ahead.

I decided to take the time to study his features for a second. Coincidentally, the wind decided to blow at that moment, making him literally look like a model. His tousled hair blew lightly in the wind. “I can feel you staring at me, you know.” He said, smirking slightly. “Oh please, you wish.” I said, laughing lightly. “Whatever, Darling. I’m gonna try to go sleep. See you tomorrow.” He said, slipping back into his room. He winked at me before closing his window.

I smiled and jumped back into my own room as well. I quietly shut the window and sighed, walking back to my bed. I laid down and not too long after that I fell asleep. I was woken up to the sound of someone’s terrible singing.

“HEY BABY, YOU, YOU GOT WHAT I NEED. BUT YOU SAY YOU’RE JUST A FRIEND YEAH YOU SAY YOU’RE JUST A FRIEND HEY BABY YOUUUUU!” My sister, Becca, started scream-singing. “Would you just shut up?!” I yelled, throwing a pillow at her. “Now is that any way to talk to your sister that came to see you all the way from college?” She asked. “Stupith Sisther.” I mumbled into my pillow. “What was that sweetheart, I didn’t hear you?!” She yelled, jumping on my bed.

“UGH!” I groaned loudly, rolling out of bed. “Can you get out, I need to get dressed.” I asked her, pointing to the door from my place on the floor. “I guess, but DON’T be late. You have 15 minutes.” She demanded, before slamming my door shut behind her. I rolled my eyes, standing up. “That your sister?” I heard Cole ask, through the open windows. My eyes widened, he probably just saw that whole scene, eh, oh well. What’re you gonna do?

“Yeah.” I said, yawning. I stretched, turning my stereo on and putting on OneRepublic’s new song. I began making my bed and tossed some clothes onto my bed. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a loose tank top. I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs. “So not that I don’t just love seeing you, Bec, but what are you doing here?” I asked her, sitting at the counter and grabbing an apple.

“Josh was heading up camping with some of his friends so I decided to come home and see you guys.” She said, smiling. “Oh cool. What do you want to do today?” I asked. “Actually, one of my friends lives next door to you guys, so I think I’ll go over and spend some time with her, and you’re coming with me.” She said, dragging me by my tank top. “Way to not be demanding or anything.” I mumbled.

I was too busy eating to realize that Becca was knocking on Cole’s front door. Please don’t answer the door, Please don’t answer the door. He answered the door, looking as hot as ever, might I add.

WAT? PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER LACEY.

“Lacey?” He asked confused. “Hey Cole.” I said in acknowledgement. “COLE WHO’S AT THE DOOR?!”  a female voice yelled from inside. Suddenly, a petite girl appeared in the doorway. “JADE!” Becca yelled, throwing her arms out. “BECCA!” Jade yelled, jumping into Becca’s arms. “I missed you so much!” She squealed.

I rolled my eyes. “Girls.” I said, before squeezing my way inside. Becca and Jade were already in a conversation so I decided to go inside. “Do you have any food?” I asked, turning to Cole. Suddenly, I was reminded of how hot he looked today. He was wearing a grey v neck and a pair of jeans, his hair tousled perfectly.

“Yeah, have at it.” He gestured to the fridge. “Thanks. So who’s Jade?” I asked, grabbing a package of pop tarts. “She’s my cousin. I guess she must’ve gone to school with your sister.” He said. “Anyway, do you have anything to do today?” He asked. “No…” I said, unsure of where he was going with this. “Good.” He said, smiling.

*

A/N: THIS ISNT EDITED, IM SORRY. XOXO ABBERS.