Chapter 11- You want to be with me?...

Heyyy guys!! This is a happy chapter!! <3 ENJOY!

Chapter 11

Louis' P.O.V

"Ready?" I asked Jessie. We were all going to see how Sumzi is. Jessie, Liam (TBR), Natallie, Frank and Elektra stayed with us because the hospital is closer to ours and we wanted to be there first. "Yep!" She smiled. Liam (TBR) came running downstairs. "Louis. Got any after-shave?" He asked shyly. I laughed a little and nodded. "Hollister, lynx or collognue?" I asked. "Lynx." He smiled. I knew he's say that!! Elektra came down with her jean side bag. Elektra and Liam are ABVIOUSLY enemies!! But I guess she was best mates with Sumzi. We all got ready and hopped into the big black 1D van. "Hurry up and drive already!!" Laughed Niall. Niall was very excited to see Sumzi. He bought a box of Lindors as he knew it was her favourite and some sweet scented flowers. Lets just hope he does'nt finish them all!! "Niall get you'r ass in the van first!!" Laughed Ceris. He gave her a fake hurt look. I chuckled and went in the van. Jessie was at the front.. "LIAM (TBR) MOVE YOU'R FAT ASS!" Shouted Elektra. "NO! GO SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" He shouted back. She huffed and sat next to Zayn and Liam (1D). Ceris sat in between Hazza and Liam (TBR) and Asha sat next Niall. "OK. We all ready to go?" I asked. "YES!" They all said in unison. "OK!" I said. Jessie kissed my cheek...I swear my legs felt like jelly! I smiled and kissed her forehead. "OI!! NO PDA!" Laughed Zayn. I blushed and gave a death glare to Zayn who chuckled.  I started driving. Man I ca'nt wait to see my boo bears face!! (A/N SUMZI AND HAZZA ARE LOUIS' BOO BEARS!). "NIALLER! YOU FINISHED THE CHOCLATES!" Shouted Hazza. The rest of them laughed. I was laughing too. "WHAT?! THEY LOOKED SOO TASTY!" He defended. Asha whacked him playfuly. "No worries. I got 3 extraa boxes! I knew you'd eat them!" Laughed Liam. "Shutup!" Laughed Niall.

**Arriving at the hospital**

Sumzi's P.O.V

"Would you like anything to eat love?" Asked the nurse. "No...I wanna see everyone." I moaned. It was just my luck as another nurse came in and said "You have visitors." My heart filled with joy as I saw 5 of the most famous boy in the UK enter and my 7 bestest friends...Including Liam (TBR). "Hi!! How's my boo bear?!" Asked Louis hugging me tightly. "I'm fine now!" I laughed. hugging him tightly back. Tears started streaming down my face when I started hugging Niall. "Hey...It's OK. We're here now." Smiled Niall warmly. I smiled weakly and wiped my tears. "I aint crying! I had dust particles in my eyes!" I laughed. "Whatever." Laughed Elektra. After hugging the rest I smiled awkwardly at Liam (TBR) who was nervously scratching his head. He looked soo cute when he did that. "I'm just gonna go tooilet." Said Jessie. I knew she was lying though. "I need food!" Said Niall getting out. And slowly everyone except Liam (TBR) left the room. I looked at Liam. He looked at me. He came closer to me and sat beside my bed. "When did you come here?" He asked trying to break the awkward silence. "Yesterday....Arround 3:30pm." I replied. "You alright?" He asked looking me in the eyes. "Yeah." I smiled. "Good." He smiled back. I could'nt take this  anymore. "Liam? I ca'nt stand this anymore. I swear. I love you too much. I want you." I blurted out. He lookeed at me. He looked as if he was gonna cry. "Sumzi. I want you too. I thought you'd NEVER forgive after what I've done to you. I'm so sorry." He said. A single tear rolled down his cheek. I made him bend down and I wiped it with my thumb. "I forgive you." I whispered. he smiled weakly. "Could you...Could you be my girlfriend?" He askked whispering. I leaned in and sealed my lips with his. I felt that tingling sensation I had felt about a month ago. He pulled me closer and rested one of his hands on my cheek and he put his other arm arround my waist. I started stroking his hair which made him moan a little. When we pulled apart I rested my head on his shoulder and rested his on mine. "I love you Liam." I whispered in his ear. "I love you too." He whispered back. Just then I heard some aawwws and sniggers. MAN THEIR GONNA PAY BIG TIME!! I got and signalled to the door. Liam understood and nodded. I got out of my bed and Liam came and supported me to the door as I was quite weak. There they were...My mean but lovely friends, Asha, Ceris, Elektra, Jessie, Frank, Natallie and One Direction all looking at photo's. They were all leaning on the door so if I opened it they would fall straight on their back. I smirked. "1...2...3" I said as Liam opened the door. "AAAHHH!" They all screamed as me and Liam tried not laugh. "Hi guys!" We smirked grabbing the camera. They looked guilty. I looked at the pictures. There was one of me Liam kissing and one  of us when we pulled appart. "Who took these?" I asked calmly. They all pointed at Elektra. Surprise surprise. "Aww Liam you look so cute when you kiss Sumzi!" Teased Louis. I bent down and whacked him playfully. "Well...you'r right!! He looks adorable!" I beamed up at him. He blushed hard. He smiled and slid his arm arrounnd my waist. "So you together or something?" Asked Elektra. We nodded happily. "Ugh too man lovely dovey stuff." She joked making puke noise. Natallie and Jessie giggled. "Aww. YOU 2 BETTER STAY LIKE THIS!" Laughed Ceris. "YES SIR!" I laughed back. "Guys wait." Said Liam (TBR). I looked up at him. He pointed to a guy who was sitting on a white hospital chair. "What the fuck does he want?" I moaned. "Payback time I think!" Said Asha. "Wait. We aint got no weapons." I pointed out. "Do'nt need weopens. Let me finish him. I'll show him who needs fixing up." Said Asha and Elektra. They both clicked their wrists but I stopped them. "No. I know you guys punch REALY hard but I still think we need weapons. Besides. we're in a hospital?" I said. They sighed and opened their previously clenched fists. After we asked if I could go home which was a yes, we went straight to the 1D house gathering loads of weapons. Oh I ca'nt wait to beat up that bastard....

Sooo what did you guys think?!?!?! Hope you guys liked itt!! XxxX