Part 18

It was a beautiful Thursday afternoon, the sun was out but not scorching, the weather was warm and nice. I strolled through the garden as a way of exercising. Doctor Jamil had told me to indulge in non tiring exercises to make it easy for me when it was time for me to give birth. Everything was okay with the baby and I couldn't be more happier as today marked the first day of my eighth month.

I took my time, slowly walking through the garden with my hand protectively around my stomach. I reached a swing chair and sat down to rest my feet a little. Memories of that night and other times Alex and I had sex flooded my brain. I smiled to myself as I recalled the morning after that night he joined me in the shower.

My whole body felt deliciously sore, the hot water spraying over my body did little to soothe my aching muscles. Strong arms had crept around my hips as warm lips sucked and nipped my earlobe and neck from behind me. I still couldn't decide which part of Alex's body I liked the most, his lips or his hands or his member. He turned me around to face him as he gently claimed my lips.

He did things to me in the shower I never could have ever imagined. Thanks to him I knew what the expression "eat you out" meant.

My face grew hot as I recalled everything he has done to my body so far. My hormones started getting giddy and I knew just what it wanted. I got up from the swing to head back inside to find Alex. The walk back to the house was much faster than when I left. I headed straight to his office downstairs getting excited for what was to come.

Faintly knocking once on the door, I turned the doorknob and entered. He was sitting in his chair in front of his laptop with his phone to his ear. He looked agitated and tense. His eyes quickly flew from his laptop to my face when he noticed my presence. I smiled brightly at him as I made my way towards him, he returned the smile but it didn't reach his eyes.

He told whoever was on the line he would call back later and ended his call.

"You don't look okay, is anything wrong?" I calmly asked as he met me half way to peck my cheeks.

"Everything is fine" he lied to me.

I tilted my head a little to the side to give him a distrustful look but his member poking at me changed all that. His hooded eyes were full of lust as he stare down at me.

"Mmmm you smell so good" he said as he nuzzled my neck.

I wrapped my hands around his midriff, enjoying just being in his embrace. He stopped to tip my head up with his right hand. Icy blue eyes scorched my brown eyes for a moment before he descended his lips on mine. It was gentle at first before it turned urgent. I fumbled to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants as best as I could. I managed to pull down his pants leaving him in his boxers and shirt.

He carried me from where we stood to his desk, breaking the kiss so we both could breathe. Sitting me on top of his desk he reached underneath my dress to pull my panties off.

"Lay back" he commanded and I obliged.

He discarded of his boxers in one swift movement. Alex braced his palms on the desk to support his weight as he covered me with his body. He resumed his torture on my lips, kissing me with wild abandon. He entered me in one swift thrust making me gasp out into his
mouth and my body responded to him making goosebumps spread over me. He took him mouth off mine and I opened my eye to meet his gazing intently into mine.

He didn't break eye contact as he plunged in and out of me, and I couldn't either, it was as if I was hypnotized. Soon we came apart together with muffled grunts and groans. He climbed onto the desk to lay beside me cushioning my head on his chest. Linking our fingers together he brought them to his lips to kiss them.