Last thing

" No need for complications for you and me "

" you don't need to worry about her anymore babe " jack sighs. You turn to him.

" what do you mean I shouldn't worry about her anymore , you loved her. I know I shouldn't but she's trying to talk to you now that you are with me. " you say sadly.

" that's the thing I loved her. Meaning I don't love her right now. I love you. She was just my past you are my present. So don't worry about it. " he reassures you , kissing your lips softly.

" I just wanna have a good time with you baby "

" cmon babe I just wanna be with you and have fun at least for a day " he pouts.

" alright alright let me get my stuff. " you sigh.

" yay " he shouts like a child and picks you up and runs with you in his shoulders to the car. 

He knew how stressed you were because of your finals for collage. He just wanted to see you happy or smile for a day. He missed seeing you smile when he was around you. It would make him happy to see you happy.

" don't hold your feelings, babe ? Don't make it difficult, no. Don't be expecting that. Expecting the same thing from me no. "

" why do you hold back what you feel ?! I'm with you meaning I wanna know how you feel ! I'm you're mad , sad , annoyed " he rants.

" it's pointless jack. I don't wanna feel stupid. " you looked down at your feet. 

" no baby. I wanna know what I can do to make you feel better. Even if it means changing how I act then so be it. I  wanna know what makes you upset. " he looks down at you with pleading eyes.