You suprise him for his birthday

The jacks were on tour for several months now. It was Jack your boyfriend birthday tomorrow and you wanted to surprise him. So you and gilinsky had planned it all out. You booked a flight to New York. Which was the current city they were doing a show in. The flight was about 6 hours long. But you made it just in time for his birthday and to see the show. Some fans saw you but you told them not to say anything. It was a surprise for jacks birthday. You took some pictures with some of them before heading inside to see the show.

" how you doing today New York City ?! " you could hear jacks voice. Following by loud screams of the fans.

Like that started playing and you could hear gilinsky start to sing. That was your cue. You started to get a little nervous. You heart was raising. Because you haven't seen Jack for so long. You start to walk behind the guys on stage. The screams became louder. They were fans telling Jack to turn around. He did and saw you. He ran so fast he almost tripped and hugged you so hard he almost made you fall.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE ! " you yelled through the mic.

The fans awed Before they started to sing happy birthday. The whole performance Jack didn't let you go. You wanted to go back stage and watch from there. But there was no way he would let that happened. He brought a chair and made you sit in the middle of the stage while he was performing.