I dont even know your name - shawn mendes

" cause i dont even know your name all I remember is that smile on your face and it will kill me everyday cause I dont even know your name "

Today was the day. You were meeting jack and jack in the airport. You patiently waited with the other fans. You talked to some of them they were nice girls.

You were talking to one. And then the screaming began. You turn around and see them. Jack and jack.  Your heart begin to beat so fast. Your finally gonna see them and atleast get to talk to them.

You wait your turn. To get to talk to johnson. As there was a girl in front of you. About to leave. He begin to walk towards you.

You run up to him and jump. Telling him a bunch of " I love you's "

The hug seemed like it lasted so little. He puts you down and you two begin to talk. You ask him how was his flight and how was his tour. You finally asked for a picture. And a video. You two take about 5 pictures and you were now in the video part. You turn around and he turns around as he was about to kiss you cheek. But instead you both end up kissing in the lips. You gasp giggling and he just blushed and laughs.

It was about to time to go. Your mom texted you that she was outside the airport waiting for you. You say goodbye to jack and begin to run towards the doors.

Leaving him speechless. And leaving him without your name he just remember the smile on your face. 

( oh god this is my favorite one hope you guys like it ! )