fall - justin bieber

" well let me tell you a story about and girl and a boy ' he fell in love with his best friend when Shes around he feels nothing but joy but Shes already broken and it made her blind "

He stared at her. The way all girls want to be started at her. He couldn't help himself. He was in love with his bestfriend. But she was to blind and hurt to see it.

When Shes around him. he cant help but feel pure happiness.
Shes been hurt before. She pushed him away because Shes scared to get hurt and lose his friendship. But she couldn't help but fall in love with him too.

He tries to show her that hes Not gonna hurt her. That Hes not that kind of guy. But she just keeps pushing him away. Shes got her walls built up high and he is trying to break them.

" please let me show you Im not like them ! " he yells.

" how do i know ? I've been throught this so much all the guys they say the same exact fucking thing and they still hurt me ! How do I know your not the same ? " she sobs.

He walks toward her and hugs her tightly.

" you just have to trust me on this. I wont hurt you I promise. " he kisses her temple.

She sobs uncontrollably. While he just hold her. Because all she ever needed was someone to hold her while she cried.