heartbreak girl - 5sos

" I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out ' you could be with me now but I end up telling you what you wanna hear ' but your not ready and its so frustrating ' he treats you do bad and Im so good to you its not fair "

Your boyfriend or should you said your " ex " boyfriend cheated on you. You were hurt. You started crying. Going to the only person would get you. Jack.

" jack can I come over ? " you sob into the phone.

" yea sure whats wrong ? " he says into the phone and your start to think about it more the more it makes you cry

" um , ill tell you when I get to your house " you cry. Your voice cracks as you hang up the phone. You begin to drive to jacks house. Parking outside of his garage. You speed walk to the door. Knocking on it. You rub your eyes and a smudge of make up is on your hand. You begin to take some off with your hand. Just before the door swings open.

You see jack and you begin to break down. No hesitation you just hug him. And the tears just begin to fall down your face.

" hey um lets go sit you down in the couch and talk about it " he says softly.

You nod. And begin to walk to his couch. Him behind you. You both Take a seat.

" He cheated on me " you choke out. Tears still falling down your face.

But what you didnt know is that jack loved you and he wanted you to be happy Even if it wasn't with him. He wanted to punch and beat the ex boyfriend. Anger runs throughout his veins.

" Im sorry " he managed to say.

" yea im sorry too I should have listened to you ' you were right you're always right "

" no forget what I said , and forget him , he doesn't know what hes missing. "

" I loved him I thought he loved me too. " you cry out.

" no y/n ! If he did love you he wouldn't have hurt you or cheated on you. Thats not love. You deserve much better "

" who do I deserve ? " you look up to him.

" you deserve someone who loves you ' someone who treats you right ' someone who treats you like a princess you are "

" I wish he actually existed "

" he does you might actually know him "

" I do ? "

" yea you do hes your bestfriend "

" jack.. I can't "

" no y/n you can ! Why are you making excuses for this ! If you dont like me just go " making you cry even more. Slowly walking out the door. Losing the only thing you loved

Your bestfriend.