3am

You couldn't sleep your mind was filled with thoughts. You stayed laying in bed looking up at the roof. Growing anxious by the moment. Your mind grew more thoughts. On him. Jack. He was your best friend since you were babies. And just years ago you realized on how much you were in love with him. But felt as if your feeling would get in the way of your friendship and you don't wanna lose him. So you let your feelings slowly eat you up.

You then heard something hit the window. It startled you. You got out of bed and checked outside your window. You then see jack standing there with a hoodie and sweatpants. You felt your heart flutter.

❝ can't sleep ? " you said.

❝ not really I had a nightmare and I wanted to come and see you because it usually calms me down " he said. Making you feel all happy inside.

❝ I'll go open the door to let you in and we lay in bed and you tell me about it how does that sound ? " you added.

❝ that sounds perfect " he smiled to you and began to walk up to your front door.

You shut your window. And began to walk down stairs quietly. Trying not to wake up your parents. You quietly opened the door revealing a sleepy jack. With messy hair and an adorable sleepy face. You smiled and he hugged you and walked in. You then led him to your room and jumped into bed. He did the same and covered himself up with the covers and pulling you close to him. You didn't mind being the big spoon. You felt as if you were talking care of him. You ran your fingers thru his hair. Waiting for him to be comfortable enough to talk about his nightmare.

❝ I lost you " he said.

❝ but jack I couldn't never leave you. You're to important to me " you said. Your heart kinda broke.

❝ no. You died. And I couldn't save you. I was paralyzed. And watching you die in my arms. Made part me die. " he said. You could see him tear up.

❝ jack , love it was dream Okay ? I'm right here and I won't leave not yet. You're stuck
with me " you giggle.

❝ good because I can never get tired of you being around me " he snuggled you closer and kissed your lips before falling asleep in your arms.

j.j imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें