Stranger Things

Previously on Stranger Things....

y/n.

y/n !

y/n.

I snap out of a transe. When I have these there is no way I can snap out of it unless someone calls for me. They mostly happen when I'm asleep. They started happening since I came back home when I went missing. They started off as dreams. Well I thought they were dreams. Until they turned physical. I woke up with bruises or scratches that correlated with the dream I was having.

Are you even listening to what I'm saying to you ?

Huh ? What. I'm sorry.

Did it happen again ?

No. I just spaced out sorry go on.

They started happening when I was out with my friends. Or in school , anywhere. I was seen as the crazy girl who came back from the dead and has mental breakdown in school. I could hear the whispers. I wasn't stupid.

I saw the school. It's like I was in another dimension that looked like my world. Except this one was full of darkness. And I was alone. Every time I had this " dream " it got closer and closer. And I grew terrified. It felt big and powerful.

I snapped out of my transe with my own screams. And my friends holding me back. It seemed like I finally called down when I realized their faces looked pale as day.

Why are you guys so pale ? 

We were just scared that's all.

It seemed to fake to me. I felt skeptical about it but I didn't think about it to much. Since I went missing my friends took turns taking me home. It was a thing my mom set up and my friends agreed to it. So I usually didn't have a say in it I just accepted it. My best friend jack dropped me off. He seemed to worried. His face still seemed pale. He opened the door for me and I walk up to room. I overhear him talk to my mom.

It's like she was possessed... her eyes turned all the way back and her eye balls were all white....

Are you sure ? Did she say anything?

She did but I don't think she remembers saying it.

What did she say ?

I swear to god on my life her voice went deep and it's like someone took over her and said " She is mine and no one can take her away from me now. " that's when she woke up.

My hear began to beat in fear. I usually will be able to wake up without saying anything. And when I do I remember but this. I don't. In the dream this darkness entered me when I remembered standing up to it. As it grew closer I realized it wasn't like that And that it had completely control over me.

( part two or nahhh ? )