Chapter One: I Really Hate Mondays

I really hate Mondays. There's nothing good about them. You're all relaxed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so you never suspect a thing. Then BAM! Mondays in your face laughing at you about how you forgot to do your homework. It always sucks. Though, maybe it's not the most annoying thing. That would definitely be Jake.

He's always been a weird creature. He likes to taunt me a lot, and he knows how mad it makes me. I just want to punch him in is his pretty little fucking face!

He does hit me from time to time, well, quite a bit actually. It hasn't happened in a little while though, so I'm very thankful for that. He emotionally abuses me and uses my weaknesses against me. Like being an omega or my insecurities, even though I try not to talk about them. He always hits me right where it hurts.

He comes in every morning to 'wake me up'. It's basically him barging into my room for no apparent reason what so ever. It's absolutely pointless. Again, he does like to annoy me. Goddess how I hate Jake with everything in me. He's the head Alpha's son, of course he is, right?

Well anyway, this dick wad comes into my room and starts annoying the hell out of me for no reason. What is his problem? Basically all he does is come in, annoy me, then leave when I yell at him to. He always has a look of accomplishment and sadness on his face. I don't get it, but he's a confusing homosapien.

"C'mon, omega! Better get into the kitchen before all the food runs out!"

Oh, how I hate him, but he's really hot! His tannish-brown skin, and bright blue eyes he gets from his father are just so mesmerizing. He gets so many attributes from his mother, besides his face shape and eyes. His skin is a dark chocolate kind of color, just like his mothers, just a tad bit lighter than her's. Her skin is absolutely gorgeous. She never has a pimple! It's scary.

His nose is long just like hers. His eyes are wide and alert at all times. He will make someone very happy, well, at least physically wise. Don't even get me started on his body and cheekbones.

"Go away, fat ass!" I growl at him, trying to throw a pillow at his beautiful face, but he dodges.

"Oh please, you know you want this fat ass." He had some amusement swimming in his voice.

"I would rather be choked by a dick while being fucked by a chainsaw while old Justin Bieber songs are being played than be that close to you." I just furrow my brows a little and give him a blank yet disgusted stare.

Jake didn't look pleased in the least bit, "Really? You're just an omega; what do you know?"

"I actually know a lot of things, like one: your girlfriend is only dating you for popularity, two: you smell fûcking horrid. Do you even know what hygiene is? And three: your a fucking twat." This little tiny itsy bitsy offense made him so mad, I almost laughed, and it wasn't even that good of a come back!

He looks mad and sad at the same time, and it makes me a little happy. It's an accomplishment on my part.

He walks out of my room, and I sigh in relief. Thank goddess he's gone. I don't want to deal with him any longer.

I close my door again and go into my small closet to pick out some clothes. I grab a light blue hoodie, a pair of loose fitting skinny jeans, and a pair of simple converse. Not feeling very stylish today. I look at myself in the mirror.

Eh, you've looked worse.

"Wow, thanks Jason, that really helps." I say inside my head to my inner wolf, Jason.

I'm just saying what if we meet our mate today?

"You know that can't happen yet. We're almost there though just two days till we turn eighteen and we can meet our mate." I tell him.